End of June/Early July 2005

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
John the Shorts

End of June/Early July 2005

Post by John the Shorts »

Dear All

Not sure who's potentially interested but around this time I am celebrating my thirty-tenth birthday.

There are some people from my workplace planning a night out in Cardiff on July 1st but I was wondeing if anyone here fancied meeting somewhere between Swansea & Cardiff with LC on the Juke Box (if there is such a place in Wales)?

Any ideas let me know - I am away until June 11th so I won't be able to reply to anything until then
To err is human
To forgive is against government policy

JTS
Rob

Post by Rob »

Shwmae John,

Pen blwdd hapus i chi.
Cwrdd yw syriad da, ble a phryd?
Rob.
John the Shorts

Returned from the PCS Conference in Brighton where, on Thursday night, we were royally entertained by two guitarists who played anything that was asked of them (that they knew) - including a wonderful rendition of Suzanne.

The entertainment ended at 5am and they have been asked (they are also conference delewgates) to learn a few more LC songs (and Tom Waits) for next year.

(Now all I've got to do is get elected as a conference delegate again!)
To err is human

JTS
margaret

Post by margaret »

Sorry I can't get there to celebrate your birthday John (taking a couple of family members to the airport that night Fri. 1st July ) I hope you are able to meet up with some old and new friends and have a good night together.

Hope we are able to get together again soon.

Margaret
John the Shorts

Margaret

I see from your postings that the meeting with Lizzie in Chester went well.

We will have to try and arrange a meet up in the near future. I am in Sheffield the night of July 4th if anyone wants to meet up there to celebrate Independance Day?
To err is human

JTS
Diane

Post by Diane »

ooops, I have been wondering about Welsh meet-ups in another thread somewhere and now I find this. This forum is truly labyrinthine. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, John. Bridgend is "somewhere between Swansea and Cardiff". 21st September is a good day. Just a thought.

Diane

Way to go

Post by Guest »

Margaret
8D Thats the way it is done do you not think so.
margaret

Post by margaret »

:shock: No I don't. You are mistakenly thinking I was attempting one of those Smiley things, I was merely closing a bracket I opened earlier.

Return to “Other gatherings”