Diamonds in the coalmine weekend...

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
denise knowles

Re: Diamonds in the coalmine weekend...

Post by denise knowles »

What area of britain do you live Denise knowles, in case someone can give you a lift.

Thanks, for the offer, I'm in the Greater Manchester area, near Bolton. The National Express, is no problem for me. :)
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

denise knowles wrote:What area of britain do you live Denise knowles, in case someone can give you a lift.

Thanks, for the offer, I'm in the Greater Manchester area, near Bolton. The National Express, is no problem for me. :)
Another Lancastrian invading the people's republic . I hope you can come to terms with being in a county far far superior to your own . It took Liverpoolken awhile to adjust when he first crossed the Pennines but now he just accepts the subservience as something he just has to live with .
See you in September Denise !
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

You will all have seen the fantastic news of the impending world tour . I am acutely aware that the Dublin and Paris concerts will probably be a must for everyone so with this in mind I think it best if I shelve plans for this meet up .
It goes without saying that I am bitterly disappointed but also aware that the chance to visit two of the worlds capitals to see a Leonard concert is slightly higher up on people's wish list than visiting my hometown.
YL
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

HI Phil.... Yes i guess we wont be going to Yorkshire ;this year. Thanks anyways for a really great offer and hopefully we can do it again in the future... ~So many great times to look forward to.

Really delighted to see Mr Cohen coming back here to Dublin ...... and with a violinist!!!! Oh my!!!

I hope to get to Verona myself too. Seeing Leonard in an Arena iin Italy would be just mindblowing. But at least with the tour, I know we are all bound to overlap with meeting each other again... So it is all good
Diane

Post by Diane »

Having been offline most of the day, I feel a bit lost in the flood. I read about the violin in your post first Bernadine - great news!

Oh, Phil, I am disappointed and I feel your pain - Tim and I had to postpone the Barmouth weekend because of LC Tour plans. To use an American expression: it sucks.
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Diane wrote:

Oh, Phil, I am disappointed and I feel your pain - Tim and I had to postpone the Barmouth weekend because of LC Tour plans. To use an American expression: it sucks.
Thank you Diane.
margaret

Post by margaret »

I'm sorry too Phil. I was looking forward to our weekend in Yorkshire.

I hope we meet up along the way at one of the concerts. I am heading for Verona, but hope for one also in the North of England.

Best wishes,
Margaret
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

Phil...indeed bad news i like everybody else was looking forward to the trip but i'm sure we will all make it down that mine one day......btw anybody else notice that our diane is becoming very american of late....mark my words she will be 'awesome-ing' it with the best of them soon....ta ken
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

Oh sweet lamb, Diane said 'it sucks' and i said 'mind blowing'!! I think we are spending too much time on the wrong Threads on the forum lol

Return to “Other gatherings”