Walking tour after Tower of Song #4

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Diane

Re: Walking tour after Tower of Song #4

Post by Diane »

Thank you, too, Lizzy, for your very kind words. Photography is a sometimes obsession of mine. And talking of images - I look forward to one of Wijbe's marvellous momento videos of the next walking tour...
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

You're welcome, Diane. I spared you the long version and just gave you the thumbnail sketch of my reactions. I remember seeing a few of these some time ago, but you've added a lot and it was your 'obsession' then, so keep that obsession going. I'm surprized that your photo of the towering 'book burning' memorial in Berlin didn't make the cut. It was a great shot with your isolation of its imposing height and symbolism.

Yes, Wijbe really nails the sharing and travels with his wonderful videos. I'm always glad when I see he's added a new one 8) .
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

Wybe,

As always you capture the soul and spirit of the events in your photos. We're looking forward to seeing you in Europe this summer.

Diane,

Your photos are amazing! I'm glad you provided the link as I've been missing seeing them. You are truly an artist with a camera. Hope you are keeping well.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
Wybe
Site Admin

Post by Wybe »

Joe and Anne, I'm looking forward to make photo's from the Madison event in 2012.

Wijbe
2008 -- Brugge, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Helsinki, Oberhausen, Rotterdam -- 2008
2009 -- Antwerpen, Venice, Barcelona .-- 2009
2010 -- 2 x Gent, Lille, 2x Las Vegas, -- 2010
2012 -- Gent, 2 x Amsterdam, Dublin, Verona -- 2012
2013 -- Pula, Rotterdam -- 2013
-- +++ https://www.icantforget.nl -- +++
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

So strange... of all things in our forum this thread popped up today in my Google news alert for "Leonard Cohen".
The googlebot works in mysterious ways...
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012

Return to “Other gatherings”