Leonard Meet-Up in Dublin on 17 October 2009

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Happygirl

Re: Leonard Meet-Up in Dublin on 17 October 2009

Post by Happygirl »

Good for you Dave, sounds like a great night. I've seen Mary Black charm the Phil audience in 2006, good memories.

Don't feel isolated :D just let us know what you need a hand with and we can help remote-organising it all.

Happygirl
I lit a thin green candle {in Barcelona} to make you jealous of me
Dublin 13th July 08 - Lucca 27th July 08 - Dublin 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd July 09 - Barcelona 21st Sept 09 http://lifeisafestival.wordpress.com/
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

Seriously in all seriousness. i do not think I will be financially afloat enough for any more trips for the forseeable future. I am spending New Year in Italy with my sisters and then it is Cracow I will be aiming for , but everyone is invited to Dublin anytime :)
Evie B

Post by Evie B »

Liverpool, sounds great.

Are you in Parkgate at the moment Daveeliver, or going to be there in January for a get-together. Oh for some of yummy ice cream from the shop on the front at Parkgate (even in January) it is wonderful folks.
...he shows you where to look amid the garbage and the flowers
daveeliver

Post by daveeliver »

Hi Evie,
I'm down Parkgate now and will be here for another week.
I'm enjoying the ice cream(caramel), and the customers are (I think) enjoying listening to my choice of background music.......

Any visitors will be made welcome.

It looks as if Liverpool in January is a probability and hopefully we will determine the dates at the beginning of November.
So much music you will enjoy.
Look after yourself and (each)others. All the best Dave ♫♫♫
Aloevera

Post by Aloevera »

Wow, the odyssey continues. I was wondering what to do with myself between Nashville and Kracow and now Liverpool etc is on the horizon - wonderful.

Happygirl- the campervan idea is brilliant, perhaps we should have a convoy on the go - 'Leonard's Travelling Troubadours'.

It was a great night last Saturday, thanks to all.

In song.

Paula :lol:
2008 - RHK Dublin x 2, Lucca, Birmingham
2009 - Dublin x 2, Barcelona, Nashville
2010 - Marseille, Las Vegas X 2
Birdonawire

Post by Birdonawire »

I think Liverpool sounds like a great place for a meet-up Dave. Not 100% I can make it but will certainly give it a go.
The Dublin meet was a great night and it was nice to meet some familiar faces again (and also some new faces).

Here's to our next night,

Eric.

P.S. It's Birdonawire, not birdonTHEwire. I'm not precious about it, it's just that there is someone else on
the forum called birdonthewire. Just thought I'd point this out as some have used the latter in relation to me,
but I'm not naming names (Henning). :lol:
New York (Joe's Pub), April 24th 2007 / Dublin, June 14th 2008 / Dublin, June 15th 2008 / New York, February 19th 2009 / Dublin, July 20th 2009 / Barcelona, September 21st 2009 / Sligo...here I come!

Return to “Other gatherings”