Gatherings In Montreal?

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Cohen Knight

Gatherings In Montreal?

Post by Cohen Knight »

Hi,
I was just wondering if there are ever any regular gatherings going on in Montreal. I can imagine there are for all the obvious reasons of course. If anybody would like to share any information I'm all ears and would be enthusiastic about meeting some folks. Thanks in advance and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
trish

Gatherings In Montreal?

Post by trish »

Dear CohenKnight

I see that nobody has replied to your question about meetings in Montreal! :roll: As a new member of the site myself, all I can say is maybe these events do not happen in Montreal.. until now, that is!! Maybe you could organise one? I'm sure a lot of people would travel to get to it...
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Trish ~

Welcome to the Forum :D [well, welcome to your participation here :wink: ]. If I still lived in Michigan, I would certainly travel to Montreal for a gathering. Living in Florida, however, going to New York is challenge enough for now.

I know, Cohen Knight, that there are Cohen people in proximity to you. You might even want to check the Memberlist for people from your general area, and PM some to see if there might be some interest. Geez, it seems like you just hang out there, and meet people who are Leonard appreciators, doesn't it :? .

Great of you to reply to him, Trish :D .

~ Lizzytysh
Cohen Knight

Post by Cohen Knight »

Thank you both for the replies. I didn't realize it would take so long to get a reply. I figured since Leonard Cohen is from Montreal there must be a lot of other people who share in his music and poetry. I was surprised to find out "maybe there ain't. Or maybe theres some underground Leonard Cohen movement" :P (maybe not :roll: ). Either way maybe organizing a little get together would be a good idea. I'm a man of action you can say. Take care!

Michael

Return to “Other gatherings”