New York 2003 (moving toward 2004)

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
dick

Postby dick » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:13 pm

Thanks for the warm and generous account of everything Joe. I even laughed once or twice! :lol:

Hope your eloquent description gives the enouragement needed to get as many as possible losers to come next June. We've been on late night radio in New York once, resulting in some interest from newcomers, and as word gets around, I am sure we will fill the halls! Will be a terrible shame if any repeat fans wait too long.

Counting on you to make it Andy!

BD
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:35 am

Dear Joe ~

Beautiful :D . I've enjoyed your accounts immensely 8) . Thank you so much for taking the time and thought to put it into words :) .

~ Elizabeth
Joe Way

Postby Joe Way » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:13 am

Dear Andrew, Dick and Elizabeth,

Just got back from helping B'lette move into her first non-college apartment. She starts her teaching job tomorrow and as I had to drive 5 hours each way-"L!" left on Friday to help-we're both rather tired. She and her boyfriend, though, are trying to plan to attend next year.

Hope all is well with you and sorry to use this for these agonizing personal messages (hope Jarkko forgives us!). I did neglect to say that I am looking forward to meeting you, Lizzytysch! I know you will fit right in among the "regular suspects" who attend these events and one last chance to say that everyone is welcome.

If you can't be there-maybe you can come in 2006! but don't ever give up.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
Joe Way

Postby Joe Way » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:17 am

I meant to say that B! left on Friday. L! didn't leave until Saturday-I can't even keep these things straight-what a loser!

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:35 am

Thanks for your special, future welcome, Joe :D ~ I'd be remiss if I didn't note that you're a Beautiful Loser :wink: . Here's hoping B'lette and BF can make it to 2004 8) .

~ Lizzytysh

Return to “Other gatherings”