Desperately seeking a New York Beacon Theatre 2009 t-shirt

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
deborahehrlich

Desperately seeking a New York Beacon Theatre 2009 t-shirt

Post by deborahehrlich »

We went to the amazing Beacon Theatre concert on February 19, 2009 and with great effort and expense, we sat in the front row center. It was truly a life changing experience that we still think about and remember fondly to this day. We got there early, bought several t-shirts for ourselves and for overseas friends who could not attend, placed the shirts in the plastic bag from the theater under our thick winter coats, and under our seats. We enjoyed every minute of the show, but when we took our coats from under our seats, we discovered that someone had stolen our shirts! Sadly, it pretty much had to be the people sitting in the second row dead center right behind us, because nobody else would have seen us putting the merchandise bag there. We tried to replace the shirts after the concert, but they only had XS and S sizes left, which wouldn't have fit either of us. My husband is a diehard Leonard Cohen fan and it would be amazing if I could somehow track down a shirt for him. Anywhere from a M to an XL could work. If anyone has any ideas or ever comes across one they would be willing to sell, please do reach out to me. It would mean more than you can imagine to him!

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”