Extra Vine for Manchester 18th. June

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
margaret

Extra Vine for Manchester 18th. June

Post by margaret »

As the existing 5 vines are getting a bit long and unwieldy I am starting another for those who are joining late or having problems.

I will send a copy of the concert to ben 9 in the next few days.

Gregor can be next in line so will need to send his name and address to ben 9 who will send the concert cd''s on to him as soon as possible. Gregor, I am assuming you are able to copy this and are willing to pass it on!

Can anyone else wishing to have this concert and able to make copies to pass on, make a reply to this post, adding their name after Gregor.

Let's hope this works.

Margaret
bigdee

Re: Extra Vine for Manchester 18th. June

Post by bigdee »

Hi,
I'd like to be added to the vine list for the Manchester show. If it makes any difference to which vine I should be added to I live in the USA.
Thanks,
Dave
1993: Philadelphia July 15 2008: Montreal June 23,24,25 2009: NYC Feb 19/ Columbia May 11/ Philadelphia May 12/ Waterbury May 14/ NYC May 16,17/ Boston May 29,30/ Philadelphia Oct 22/ NYC Oct 23/ Cleveland Oct 25 2010: Vegas Dec 10,11 2012: Boston Dec 15,16/ NYC Dec 18,20 2013: NYC Apr 6,7
Jojio

Post by Jojio »

Hi there. Can I please be added to the vine for the Manchester show. I live in the UK.

Thanks very much.
fisherinbelfast

Post by fisherinbelfast »

anyone got dublin june 15th ?
confetti

Post by confetti »

margaret i am on vine 3 but it doesn't seem to have got moving so could i be on your vine please

jac
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

fisherinbelfast wrote:anyone got dublin june 15th ?
I have audience recordings of the 3 Dublin shows, but because of the unruly and noisy crowd they are not worth listening to, unless you like listening to a crowd of drunks with someone trying tp perform in the background

The best recordings so far are the Copenhagen and the 3cd set of Manchester 17th.

Ta Ken
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani
margaret

Post by margaret »

New Vine -number 6 just started

1. I have today sent the Manchester 18th June concert cd's to ben9 (in the UK)

2. ben9 will then make a copy for himself and send the concert on to Gregor (Ireland)

3. Gregor to send to Confetti (Northern Ireland)

4. Confetti to pass on to Jojio (UK)

5. Jojio to pass to bigdee (USA)

Each person has to contact the person above them to provide their full name and address.

Feel free to change the order between yourselves if you wish, on account of parcels going back and forth across the sea or the ocean.
margaret

Post by margaret »

I have also sent a set of cd's to Judy (in France) who is part way down on Vine 3, which had stalled earlier. Everyone there seems to have been waiting a long time compared to some of the other Vines so hopefully this will help speed things up.

On Vine 3A Judy will pass a copy to Chubi who is below her, and so on......

Hoping this helps,
Margaret
Judy

Post by Judy »

Thank you so much Margaret ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU
and surprise surprise ... I received a copy of the Manchester 17th concert yesterday morning from :?: ... I'm not sure who because there wasn't a note enclosed :? everything's happening all at once :lol: This means I will soon have two sets of Manchester so if anyone else would like me to send one on to them immediately please let me know. Chubi, I will copy Manchester 17th and send it on to you tomorrow. Would anyone like a copy of the Bruges concert as well ?
I am so happy as I now have cds of both the concerts I was lucky enough to be able to go to.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Judy

Post by Judy »

Magaret, thank you. I received the Manchester 18th cds safely this morning so will copy and send on the original to Chubi as soon as poss.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi,

I'm on Vine 2:

Dynamiksdreamdebased /out 23/06/2008
Davido in.../out...
Margaret in.../out...
BlondeMadonna in.../out...
RC in.../out...
Maarten in.../out...
AndyL in.../out....
standinstuntman in.../out...
nickshears in.../out...
alex_1952 in.../out...
stella fey in.../out...

RC sent me the cd's, but they must have arrived a few days after I left home (Belgium, Europe) to go to the Event in Edmonton... (I left the 23th). I will be home in a few days and send them to AndyL ASAP.

Sorry for this delay guys...

Maarten (still in Jasper, Canada enjoying the wildlife such as bears, elks, caribou, squirrels (!), ...)

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Anne

Post by Anne »

Maarten, squirrels are just rats with fluffy tails! Don't be confused!

This is just some helpful advice from a Canadian. I have hated them my whole life. They eat all the tulip bulbs in my Mother's garden. They eat all the fruit from their fruit trees. They just act in a pestlike manner all the time!

Down with squirrels!
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Maarten ~

What happened!?! I was thinking that you and your Dad were going to be in Beijing. Did I miss something or just forget a change of plans? I've been wanting to ask how it's going, but didn't realize you were coming here [to the Forum] during this timeframe. Even if their human rights issues weren't so egregious, the smog reports are enough to make anyone but the most determined cancel plans.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
ben9

Post by ben9 »

Ihave received the cd's and will be sending them to Gregor tomorrow 8th.
Margaret You are a star.
Jojio

Post by Jojio »

ben9 wrote:Ihave received the cd's and will be sending them to Gregor tomorrow 8th.
Margaret You are a star.
Thanks for keeping us informed Ben. I am further down the vine and I am really looking forward to hearing the show.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”