Muffins or War

This is for your own works!!!

Muffins (lightly toasted with perhaps a little strawberry jelly) or a *just* War with not very many casulaties

I prefer a Just war
21%
I prefer just muffins
79%

Total votes: 72
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Wed May 26, 2004 6:55 pm

OK, listen up class. Your teacher, George Gordon, has been away on sic leave for some time and it has fallen to me, a lowly, second rate, classroom assistant, to arrange tomorrow's lessons.
Tomorrow, bee and Makera are going to show us what they have been practising for days, as we will all be going outside to the school pond. Bring a raincoat (colour and cue for our readership here, I think :wink: ? )
I want someone to keep a tight hold of Ves, because it is not safe for pussy cats to be near open water (especially clear blue water ) which they fail to be able to see.
When we get to the pond, bee and Makera are going to show us all how terribly easy it is to make lots and lots and lots of waves from a small amount of water.
They have wanted to display how much splashing and bubbles and froth can be created, by swinging around in circles and waving their little arms in the water, so that everyone near them is distracted by a few tiny meaningless drops.
When they have finished their display, which will take some time, and before all of you are bored stiff by their antics, one of them will stand on her very own soapbox and regale us all with short sentences, Numbers, and other devices to enthral us with her knowledge of 'how-to-find-a-quote-a-day.'
At an appropriate moment you can all open your sandwich boxes and take a muffin from each one, which you can then hurl at whichever one of them is annoying you the most. :wink:
Bye the way, the rest of the school won't be here tomorrow, because they are being taken to look at a field of boots which appeared recently. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It also looks as if our headmaster, Mr Bliar, will be making his excuses and won't be spending as much time, with his 'ole buddy at the neighbourhood Zoo, as he has for the past year or so. Perhaps they are starting to fall out? These relationships always end in tears. :?:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
bee

Post by bee » Wed May 26, 2004 9:05 pm

Byron wrote:bee, I'm sorry that I left you in the classroom, but I was talking to Ves in the 'Bored' room discussing torture, and other grown-up stuff like Amnesty International
Oh, Byron, thank you for bringing up the Amnesty International :lol: That is a very very good "grown up" laugh indeed (and I was wandering~hm, how come Byron's face looks familiar to me) I met thos AI guy's some 20 years ago still in the old country, still running into them now and then. They were visiting my studio there, since I was involved with the ecumenical movement, which was forbidden by the government. Happened that at that point my husband lost his job at the Academy of Science because of my connection with foreigners :( I was questioned by KGB for 3 nights~they found some Bibles in my apartment, some books(which also was a crime). The visitors were couple of old sweet ladys and 3 guys, and obviously didn't have a clue what was really going on there. They were scared shitless, made me laugh than and makes me laugh now :lol:
I'd be very careful about upsetting thousands of lc supporters. Perla and Julie were well received by all who attended each of the concerts and your remarks might be considered to be in the MINORITY, but I could be wrong
You be careful, Byron, as a member of AI, perhaps it is written in your membership card, I simply do not care how upsetting my "remarks" are to well pleased crowd.
[
quote]Time for the children to have their afternoon nap now. bee, stop that fidgeting and go to sleep[/quote
Jeez Byron, can't sleep, wanting some sex :oops:
bee
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Wed May 26, 2004 9:21 pm

bee, I might poke some fun at you, but at my age and with my problems that's all I'll be poking. :oops: :wink: :roll:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Wed May 26, 2004 10:10 pm

Ciao to the Owl,

You wrote: "Nor is it which belief or what belief. The hazard is belief".

My question to you is: The above statement about belief. Is that your belief? And if it is why should I believe you?

You should read about the law of non-contradiction Owl! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Vesuvius
bee

Post by bee » Wed May 26, 2004 10:12 pm

Not bad Byron, not at all :D u still managed to give me an orgasm :lol:
bee
margaret

Post by margaret » Wed May 26, 2004 10:36 pm

Cybersex now ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Byron

Post by Byron » Wed May 26, 2004 10:46 pm

That's not cybersex!!!!

That's the fickle finger of fate............. :wink:
Makera

Post by Makera » Thu May 27, 2004 11:21 am

Hi Bee & Ves ~ :D

You do realize, Bee, we have actually been paid a compliment by Byron...we are in the "MINORITY"! Yippee! 8) .
"The precious few" who have a clue. I'm so glad to not be one of the "crowd".

Ciao all,

~ Makera
bee

Post by bee » Thu May 27, 2004 11:54 am

Makera : :D :D :D : yes love, I don't mind the shame of minority at all, never did 8)
Just a bit confusing~ coming from the bleeding heart AI guy, but~ what u gonna do, :o :o :o , same time, I have to say- I do not like to be sent to bed that early, as he sent, Byron did , :cry: well, Byron~ having his rights and privileges {great British guy's should have} {by birhtright} I still can't say, that I like that too much (me~poor orphan of the wilderness) :oops:
bee
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Thu May 27, 2004 3:39 pm

Ciao Makera!

I am in a minority here too. I am surrounded by Communists. But they are very nice communists because they would rather sit in the cafes and drink cappacino than unite the workers of the world. Very Italian! :)

Vesuvius
bee

Post by bee » Thu May 27, 2004 7:44 pm

Ves~ that's just great :lol: :lol: They will not succeed in any attempts to convert u :lol: perhaps they could invite comrade Moo-rre, he's a multimillionare, could help out in printing broshures for the big workers revolution :wink:
bee
Byron

Post by Byron » Thu May 27, 2004 8:58 pm

Any advance on one?
Any advance on forty?
Any advance on twelve thousand five hundred?
These numbers are interesting?
They will be!
Makera

Post by Makera » Fri May 28, 2004 10:49 am

Oh, dear...relativity has poor Byron confused.

"You can add up the parts, you won't have the sum"

~ Makera :D
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Sat May 29, 2004 4:42 am

Hi Byron ~

I'm not sure of what these numbers relate to, but I'm interested to find out. They seem to have political overtones.

~ Lizzy
Byron

Post by Byron » Sat May 29, 2004 1:32 pm

We can add the word 'military' to each of the numbers, before expanding the number into a sentence. 8)

The 'sum' of the 'parts' is exceedingly well hidden, depending upon where you live. :?

I'm now more hopefuller that all will be receivicated in dew corse.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”