Muffins or War

This is for your own works!!!

Muffins (lightly toasted with perhaps a little strawberry jelly) or a *just* War with not very many casulaties

I prefer a Just war
21%
I prefer just muffins
79%

Total votes: 72
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Re: Muffins or War

Post by Byron »

Tom Cruise, 'Top Snowball(s).' ;-)

Snowballs N' Roses
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

# "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) {Dirty Girls}

Buffy: "If this place is a trap, we give the signal, you guys come in, snowballs a-blazing."
a-melting ?
Last edited by Byron on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. you know, Byron, you're a real son-of-a-snowball, I'll grant you that..
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. oh, what about that musical?

.. Annie, Get Your Snowball..

.. although, somehow I want to change it to.. Annie, Get Your Muffin..
Violet
Byron

Post by Byron »

Violet wrote:.. oh, what about that musical?

.. Annie, Get Your Snowball..

.. although, somehow I want to change it to.. Annie, Get Your Muffin..
Violet, I think we may be getting a bit near the knuckle now. :shock:
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. yes, all this latent gun talk was bound to lead to that..

.. you know, though, I'm thinking this "Muffins or War" theme has real potential.. I mean, it could lead to greatness.. Let's see, on the same order, there's War and Peace.. and now..

Muffins or War

.. I could see the two epics on the same shelf, even.. peace muffins, I'm thinking.. or a lactose free war zone..
.. so an epic novel is in order, in other words.. and it could double as some manner of cook book.. well, for baking, at least.. Paula, wherever you are, you may want to give this some thought.. If not, I'll see what I can do.. I'm a bit short on time right now, but, what the heck, I'm sure an epic novel of the highest literary if not culinary standards could be written in one's spare time..

.. Byron?.. any plot lines you'd like to throw in?.. or.. any favorite snacks??.. or at the very least, muffin preferences?
Violet
Byron

Post by Byron »

SONS AND LOVERS

Now, there's a combination providing a trilogy of 6 parts, with all manner of cross-dressing in kitchens, field kitchens, lactulose free constipation, lust across the centuries and mothers' apron strings. Fruit pie, fruits in the trenches, fruit sorbet and custard pie bazookas.

I need to lie down.....................
Violet

Post by Violet »

Byron wrote:SONS AND LOVERS

Now, there's a combination providing a trilogy of 6 parts, with all manner of cross-dressing in kitchens, field kitchens, lactulose free constipation, lust across the centuries and mothers' apron strings. Fruit pie, fruits in the trenches, fruit sorbet and custard pie bazookas.

I need to lie down.....................
.. okay, I'm a bit concerned here that the sons are the lovers (to the women calling them sons, that is).. which brings up just a cesspool of problems.. even if Mom is good in the kitchen (that came out wrong, I think).. How is it that the kitchen seems to attract such wanton naughtiness.. as a rule, I mean?..

.. anyway, I suppose there can be a thread of story line in the broader epic, Muffins or War.. one which includes all those poor fruits too, which in this context are surely being abused in some way.. a way to be determined, it seems.. I assume you'll be available for further fruit talk, Byron.. (I hope).. once the overall story starts to take shape, that is..

I guess I should do a sort of open call for any other story lines that might be useful.. remember, the novel itself is called Muffins or War.. now there may be a chapter titled Sons and Mo -- uh, Lovers.. but that's no doubt well into the novel, as there are far fewer readers likely to make it that far..

.. okay, Merry Merry to all today..

.. gotta get back to my chest cold..

v i o l e t

.. oh, I love "custard pie bazookas".. didn't know that was even possible, but then I don't really know my bazookas, it seems.. (I thought they were those funny things you blow on).. (gosh, that sounds all wrong too)..
Violet
Byron

Post by Byron »

'bazookas' is the name for several 'things.' Battlefield weapons; mothers' tap room; models' assets; witches' flung impaling sharp pointy things........
Jo

Post by Jo »

Paula - you were waaaaaay ahead of the yanks :-)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11761283
"... to make a pale imitation of reality with twenty-six juggled letters"
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
Sober noises of morning in a marginal land.
Jo

Post by Jo »

BTW - looking back, I still don't have an answer to DO I GET A FREE LC (WITH SYRUP) WITH EVERY MUFFIN VOTED FOR?
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
margaret

Post by margaret »

Hi Jo,
Long time no see :)
Haven't cup cakes taken over from Muffins now?

Hope you are doing OK

Margaret
Jo

Post by Jo »

Hi Margaret :-) nice to hear from you.
I haven't been here at all, but I remembered the muffins :-) I haven't been able to get into the chatroom and from what I've heard from a few of the usual suspects, they also haven't been able to get in.
I'm surviving - if one can survive a 93 year old cossack who likes to be called 'mummy dearest' :-) How're you?

Cupcakes? Naaah - they're for sissys :-)
..... and syrup goes better with muffins.....
Byron

Post by Byron »

I've just found some 3 year old Muffins covered in stuff from that Welsh village where Karen lives. Pentecyllin. They do say it is a cure-all for all wottsits.
Having recently been made aware of a small thrundle attached to me friscal gland, I'm going to give it a try to see if the stuff that has grown on the muffets (they changed over the years) can exercise the pustules to erupt out of their cloven-shaped thrundle. It's a delicate job but I'm brave enough to do my bit for medical science. A contribution on Wikidpillia ought to get me a Nubile Piece Prize at the very least. If anyone wants to send me a contribution by way of sponsershipspassinginthenight they can send it to my business account in the Standup Charted Offshore Next to the Pieshop Corporate Back Hander Department.
Many thanks.
I'll be attempting the proseceadure in the next couple of hours, so watch this space -------------------------------------------------->

Or if you've got time, this space ------------------>[ :!: ] <--------------------------------------------
Jo

Post by Jo »

Are Leonard Cohen and cream involved in any of this? If I watch this space or that space will it lead to the thickets? I have some wottsits attached to my friscal glands so the 3-year muffins with their attachments could be rather useful.
Muffets I could do without - or within - thank you.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”