Muffins or War

This is for your own works!!!

Muffins (lightly toasted with perhaps a little strawberry jelly) or a *just* War with not very many casulaties

I prefer a Just war
21%
I prefer just muffins
79%

Total votes: 72
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Re: Muffins or War

Post by Byron » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm sorry Jo, I'm still in shock. Margaret has just shown me marten's photographs of Leonard's girls doing cart-wheels on the stage in Ghent.

Nipping out for a quick cold shower !!!!!!......... :shock:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Strewth, is it all because the muffins have become 'muffets'.... ? :!:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Byron

Post by Byron » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I need another colder !!! shower....................................
Jo

Post by Jo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Away with dancing girls and muffets (and cold showers)!
Bring back the muffins and syrup (with cream) and a free Leonard Cohen with every thicket.
"... to make a pale imitation of reality with twenty-six juggled letters"
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
Sober noises of morning in a marginal land.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”