It's me again Heathcliff ~

This is for your own works!!!
Heathcliffe

Post by Heathcliffe » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:13 pm

Helven. I would like to say a thank you for your words. As you may have gathered my quest for love almost resulted in my destruction. I am still not quite right. My thoughts and feelings have been turned inside out, I did not feel strong enough emotionally, to cope with being attacked for being an imaginary character as well, but I am beginning to feel calmer. It is not my wish to kick-start anything else off on this forum, but I appreciate that you have taken the time to send a message particulaarly after everything that had been said.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:37 pm

I'm glad to see you here, Heathcliffe. As Helven's visits here really are infrequent, I'll let her know there's a "thank you" waiting here from you. She'll appreciate it.

It sounds like things are still improving for you. I'm glad to hear that. I also hope you'll stick around and enter in.

~ Lizzy
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:23 pm

I wish to spend more time with my family.
Last edited by Byron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:33 pm

Some days I couldn't give a shit, and some days the laxative is really effective.
I see this was one of those days, Byron. Good for you. Don't forget to take your coupons for more.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:05 pm

I wish to spend more time with my family.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Helven

Post by Helven » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:04 pm

Heathcliffe, thank you for your response :) . Yes, some strange accusations may shake us up a bit too much at times. I'm glad you feel better now.

Elizabeth, thank you for the response, too, and for letting me know :) . Great quotation, I love it 8) !
And I'm already writing to you about our paperwork.

Love,
TH.

P.S. I'm with those who are right, I'm with those who are right :wink: !
Amonynous

=)

Post by Amonynous » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:44 am

I was reading through some old books the other day when I found this and thought of you Heathcliffe :)

This is what Osho has to say on the subject of True Love

"Love is not something permanent, eternal. Remember, what poets say is not true. Don´t take their criterion, that the true love is eternal, and untrue love is momentary - no! Just the opposite is the case. The true love is very momentary - but what a moment!... such that one can lose the whole of eternity for it, can risk the whole of eternity for it. Who wants that moment to be permanent? And why should permanency be valued so much?... because life is change, flow; only death is permanent."

You know you've experienced true love when you can look back at it with a smile and warm thoughts and be happy that you ever got to feel it in the first place. Don't be sad and think your self unlucky now. Sometimes love lasts and sometimes it doesn't. To look back at it with anger or disappointment is to devalue a love which you should treasure, even if it is gone. And To feel unfairly treated by life after such a blessing is simply selfish. Haven't you heard Alexandra leaving? :wink:
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:49 am

Hi Vegard ~

It's great to see you here again. That's a wonderful quote by Osho. Thanks for sharing it for Heathcliffe. It's full to the brim with wisdom. I believe in what's quoted below, and have lived it with all my heart; even when some people thought I must be Shakespearean mad.
To look back at it with anger or disappointment is to devalue a love which you should treasure, even if it is gone.
I really appreciate reading someone who has phrased it in nearly identical terms and verbatim. Thanks.

~ Elizabeth

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”