~ Lizzy
tom.d.stiller

Post by tom.d.stiller » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:18 am

lizzytysh wrote:
sounds good.
done :)

* reaches into cupboard *

~ Lizzy
... and they lived happily ever after ...
Young dr. Freud

Post by Young dr. Freud » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:18 pm

No one on this board lives happily ever after.

Not even Byron and that woolly-headed Albert.

YdF
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:55 pm

It's okay, YdF :) ~ no need to make anything real for anyone.

They're all [those writers and responders] just modeling, that 'imaginary' really is okay :wink: .

~ Lizzy
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:57 pm

I wish to spend more time with my family.
Last edited by Byron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:15 pm

How can they that doth not exist, 'live'?
Simple ~ Answers found by referencing your lists in the first section, silly guy :wink: :) :
All that has gone before is an illusion.

A dream made from nightmares.

Nightmares created out of lost dreams.

What you think you know, carries no substance here.

In short, a blind alley sees more of you than you believe you cannot see.

I am a word on a page and not for selling.

I am a breath in the fog and not for holding.

I am a thought in your head and not for knowing.

I am a heart on a sleeve and not for showing.

I do not exist.

I take you to where I am not and you see what you dreamed was there.

You are all fools.

With the same dream.

Insanity is what holds you together.

Come in and be my dream.

Without time we leave and never go.

Without space we stand, alone.

Without moving we steal your hearts.

Normal is an aberation of your mind.

Madness is my refuge.

I am not here.

I left two seconds ago.

My return is imminent but not real.

Reality is madness wrapped up in your aberation, writ sane.

Sanity is aberation rolled into sequences of dreams and their loss.

~ Lizzy
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:52 am

Last edited by Byron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Vince

Post by Vince » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:56 am

be careful Byron
she bites...
Byron

Post by Byron » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:07 am

Last edited by Byron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vince

Post by Vince » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:57 pm

There are some things
a gentleman will never speak of...

so your mum's still
sensitive about it all then?

< pass the cooking sherry
I want some hallucinations with breakfast...
>
Byron

Post by Byron » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:48 pm

Last edited by Byron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:00 pm

Hi Byron ~

In light of your previous posting:
I am not here, or there either.

I am but a letter nudged against a squiggle on a screen in a world that is not reality.
. . . and Vince's desire for hallucinogenics ~ I'm thinking Hughes Mearns's ditty is one dedicated to yourself? Is that right? Or, am I hallucinating :shock: ? [I thought those days of yore were gone ~ but they do speak of flashbacks. Never had one yet, but there's always a first time :wink: . ]

~ Lizzy
Vince

Post by Vince » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:24 am

so what happened
to the young lad?

scarred for life
Helven

Post by Helven » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

Maybe I’m a bit late with my comments on Heathcliffe’s being real/imaginary, but I’ll still add them.

I surely don’t know who Heathcliffe is, why he wrote what he wrote exactly in that manner he did, and so on. So I cannot suggest anyone to treat him as a real person. But I remember when I was new here some people came to consider me to be a troll. Of course, now there’s nothing wrong about that. It’s even funny to recall that, like Alice in Wonderland, I nearly started to meditate upon the question, “And who am I? Am I still I, or maybe Mary Ann?” Besides, now I know sometimes “imaginary” characters become a real “pain-you-know-where” for “real” posters, and understand completely what exactly causes this very kind of distrust.

However, at that moment… I was perplexed a bit, to put it mildly. And if no one related to me as to a real person, of course, I’d have simply gone away to never come back. I’m glad that didn’t happen. There’re many interesting people here and many topics are worthy of attention. Furthermore, I met here a very good friend with whom I’m pleased to keep a contact via e-mail/mail [hmm, I hope she's glad, too :wink: ], and whose visit I’m now waiting for [dear Elizabeth, but, please, don’t delay it too much; otherwise I’ll decide you weren’t serious on that :wink: :) ].

And although now I drop in on the Forum not quite often - that’s, for the most part, a matter of time and wish to be engaged in something new. Anyway, it’s much better to “disappear”, feeling no unpleasant “after-taste” and wishing to come back again and again.

That’s why I appreciate very much that many people, including Elizabeth, preferred to be supportive and trusting, when my own “being real” still was open to question.

And let’s imagine what would have happened if Helven turned out to be a troll? If someone only tried to fool the Forum members hiding him-/herself under that nick? Would this have made those people “naive fools”? Not in the list! It would mean only that that very “fooler” was just a stupid child, and nothing more…

And so it seems to me, in such cases, good fruits being “unwarrantedly trustful” may bring still overweight disadvantages it may cause.

Okay, now I intend to disappear again, but - “I’ll be back!” :wink:

Heathcliffe, good luck to you!

And one more thing before I go - last but not least.

Dear Jarkko and Everyone who contributes to the Leonard Cohen Files, I’d like to congratulate you on the 10th Anniversary of the site. You do such a good job, thank you very much for having built this beautiful virtual home for so many “lonesome heroes” and keeping it alive 8) !

Love,
TH.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:04 pm

Hi Helven ~

I appreciate your lovely words. Yes, that was quite the time there for awhile with that situation. [Tee-hee] ~ Of course you would go on to that sort of personal questioning :wink: I agree with the overall points you've made, but then I guess that's not hard to predict :) . In the sense that I've thanked you publicly, I feel I also need to thank Young Dr. Fraud [with an a] from so 'long' ago, for the kind words he said. I tend not to want to do that kind of thing, as it's always felt more like "choosing up teams":

[ :twisted: Raiders :twisted: vs. :roll: Thwarters :roll: ]

However, thank you, too YDFa, for the kindness of your words, from back when you first started posting.

I'll be there as soon as I can get there ~ and I believe there's a paperwork matter that we need to initiate sooner than later, as well :shock: .

Great to see you here, again :D . I wish you had time to do it more often :) .

Love,
Elizabeth

I think this quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe covers it well, what we both feel:

"Correction does much, but encouragement does more."

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”