Ruminations

This is for your own works!!!
Boss.

Ruminations

Post by Boss. »

Hi everyone. It is Boss. I hope you are all well.

I have had to create a new account (I added a full stop after 'Boss') for two reasons. The first is that I could not recall my secret code to enter my Boss account and the second is that I could not access my old email which would have given me access to my old Boss account because I changed my phone number and my secret code would not work on that email engine, either.

The time draws very near when we won't need PINs or secret codes to access our Internet accounts. The time draws very near when passports too will be unnecessary. Peace all over this tired planet is very near. Leonard Cohen knew of this Messianic Age. 'I'm Your Man' and all subsequent works ascertain this. 'The Future' is his masterpiece, it is the blueprint for us all. In this album Leonard mentions a 'servant'. He, the servant, is Messiah.

It is so good to be back where I belong. I am so looking forward to rekindling old friendships and making new ones. You guys are like family to me. We are Cohenites and so much more importantly we are Human beings who can and will make a difference.

In peace,
Boss (Adam)
Last edited by Boss. on Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was born
I died

And soon
everybody
will never
ever die
Boss

Re: Boss is back

Post by Boss »

Hi Everyone,

Jarkko has kindly restored me back to the original Boss (without the full stop or period). It's good to be back in my old shoes.

I will keep the above post though because I like it.

More tomorrow. Good night all.

Boss
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Boss. wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 am Leonard Cohen knew of this Messianic Age. 'I'm Your Man' and all subsequent works ascertain this. 'The Future' is his masterpiece, it is the blueprint for us all. In this album Leonard mentions a 'servant'. He, the servant, is Messiah.
in this world there are two types of people: leaders and followers. if one needs a middleman in order to have faith, fair enough, 'people believe what they want to believe', - as someone i respect wrote here a while ago. if uri geller had been born amongst the unlearned, he too would have been hailed a messiah.
Boss

Post by Boss »

Hi Geoffrey,

It is so good to be back here.

You are a beautiful soul, you really are.

In peace,
Boss
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Boss

Post by Boss »

INTRODUCTIONS
(For Geoffrey)

Moses led the Children of Israel to their land. He died on a hill overlooking Israel. Joshua then led them into the promised land.

John baptised Jesus and hence introduced him into the world. He died then by the hand of Herod. Jesus then led the world to salvation.

Cohen released 'I'm Your Man' in 1988 and thus heralded 'his' coming. He died in 2016. Soon 'he' will lead us to eternal peace.
Moses and Joshua
Moses and Joshua
Jesus and John
Jesus and John
Our Leonard
Our Leonard
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

Does anyone remember Harry Nilsson's "The Point! " ? :?:

:?:
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Boss wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 amMoses led the Children of Israel to their land. He died on a hill overlooking Israel. Joshua then led them into the promised land. John baptised Jesus and hence introduced him into the world. He died then by the hand of Herod. Jesus then led the world to salvation.
yeah, right
Boss

Post by Boss »

Hi Dan, hi Geoffrey,

The point Dan is this: who is 'the servant' in Cohen's 'The Future'? Who is 'he'? Similarly to Joshua and Jesus his coming has been announced.

Geoffrey, in your quoting you omitted a very important part of what I wrote. You omitted the part about Leonard heralding in 'him' in his 1988 'I'm Your Man' album and forever since. Why? Why did you omit that?

I thank you both for your participation. May G-d dwell within you.

In peace,
Boss

PS. Dan, I remember Harry Nilsson's 'Without You'. What a beautiful song ;)
Boss

Post by Boss »

OUR ENGLISH

Phonetically, what is the first syllable of the word 'evil'?

- there you go ladies

Spell 'evil' backwards.

Sound out 'love' backwards.

What are the first 4 letters of the word 'Evolution' backwards?

Drop the 'v' in 'live'.

Everybody - evil and lie, they all die. Completely.

Love is the only engine of survival ;)
Last edited by Boss on Tue May 17, 2022 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

In the Pentateuch the story goes that the ancient Israelites waited for Moshe (Moses) while he climbed high upon Mount Sinai to receive the Ten Commandments from The LORD. After what must have been an arduous effort that took courage and time he descended. He found many of his followers worshipping the golden calf.

He was so incensed he smashed the tablets.

In Gnostick (The New Testament) when Yeshu'a (Jesus) entered the Temple in Jerusalem days before his arrest he saw men trading - buying and selling goods.

He was so incensed he smashed everything in sight.

- - -

It is no coincidence at all that both of these very beautiful men reached their most angry peaks when they discovered their people praying to GOLD and not GOD (drop the 'L').

It is my understanding that even Yesh on the Cross, although he did exclaim at one point, "Why hast thou forsaken me?' was MORE angry days before in the Temple.

For love or money.

Only love can win
Only love can win
Boss

Post by Boss »

Jez

I come to you.
It has taken that
long.
You see little bro'
sometimes the
more pain there
is the more one
wards it off.

You were something.
So very beautiful, so
very, very beautiful.
I still have the Lennon
book, your bed and
green light.
I still have you - your
smile and laugh, your
tears too.

I have your courage
imprinted in my
soul forevermore.
I have your love, Jez
and with it I am
invincible.

Nothing will harm me
my brother. Through
all my years - you
have been with me.

You never leave,
you do not die.

Thank you x

The mighty Hawkers !
The mighty Hawkers !
340px-Hawthorn-football-club-brand.svg.png (35.11 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
Boss

Post by Boss »

J.A.M.O.T

Just A Matter Of Time...

A new day dawns...
A new day dawns...
Boss

Post by Boss »

My Dates

Created

Hebrew - 3:16 pm (Jerusalem Time - JT) Wednesday the 28th of Iyyar 5727
Roman - 3:16 pm (JT) Wednesday the 7th of June 1967
Universal - 3:16 pm (JT) Wednesday the 7th of Zebulun 13,699,999,981

Born

Hebrew - 1:52 am (JT) Tuesday the 12th of Adar 5728
Roman - 1:52 am (JT) Tuesday the 12th of March 1968
Universal - 1:52 am (JT) Tuesday the 12th of Levi 13,699,999,982

Died

Hebrew - 6:10 pm (JT - no d/s) Friday the 14th of Elul 5748
Roman - 6:10 pm (JT - no d/s) Friday the 26th of August 1988
Universal - 6:10 pm (JT - no d/s) Friday the 26th of Benjamin 13,700,000,002 - [2 minutes and 4.5 seconds]

• 'The Last Temptation of Christ' was released in Amerika on the 12th of August 1988 - 14 days before I died
• 'The Last Temptation of Christ' was released in Kookaburra (formerly 'Australia') on the 13th of October 1988 - 15 days before my son Seth died.

He was created about one day before Rosh Hashanah - the time was 11:53 pm on the 10th of September 1988 KEST.

He lived for 47 days.
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

The end of the old
The beginning of the new

...it comes soon

... when we eat from The Tree of Life
... when we eat from The Tree of Life
Boss

Post by Boss »

Father and Son

My dad circa 1958
My dad circa 1958
A painting of my dad in 1984
A painting of my dad in 1984
Me in Nazareth late 1992
Me in Nazareth late 1992

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”