never-ending gallery

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

Re: never-ending gallery

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:17 pm Is your visitor four-legged and furry? Whatever the case, perhaps she will inspire you to draw or paint her, and then you can share her beauty with us!
i don't think i would even try draw anything so precious and beautiful.
evie.jpg
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

She's gorgeous and adorable! Thanks for the pic. :D
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:03 pm She's gorgeous and adorable!
true, but she can also be a pain. follows me wherever i go, even to the loo, eats anything except catfood, especially honey, tomato soup, sweetcorn and spicy mexican crisps. keeps climbing up the back of my chair and pulling my headphones off, and bites my toes in the middle of the night if they aren't covered with the quilt. making any pictures is out of the question, am counting the days to this coming saturday.
-------------------------------------------
saw this little sticker at the top of a door frame at an ålesund shopping centre (moa) today. somebody in norway with inside information?
klistremerk.jpg
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Geoffrey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:07 pm
LisaLCFan wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:03 pm She's ...adorable!
true, but she can also be a pain. ...
That is the nature of all animals (including humans), although where any individual resides with respect to each end of that continuum can vary considerably. ;-)
ForYourSmile

Post by ForYourSmile »

Geoffrey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:07 pm
saw this little sticker at the top of a door frame at an ålesund shopping centre (moa) today. somebody in norway with inside information?
klistremerk.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein_d ... ll_himself

In my opinion absurd conspiracy theories.
Attachments
61NQFGb1MaL._AC_UX425_.jpg
ForYourSmile

Post by ForYourSmile »

(I never get to this corner of the forum, I discovered it by “active topics”.
Here I have found some very bright moments, some shadows (maybe to scandalize), the presence of Leonard Cohen and, yes, a lot of modesty.
Well, nice people, you have one more follower. I leave you my never-ending like.
With nothing at your level to contribute, I am just a gossip :shock: . Thanks for sharing.)
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

ForYourSmile wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:08 am (I never get to this corner of the forum, I discovered it by “active topics”.
Here I have found some very bright moments, some shadows (maybe to scandalize), the presence of Leonard Cohen and, yes, a lot of modesty.
Well, nice people, you have one more follower. I leave you my never-ending like.
With nothing at your level to contribute, I am just a gossip :shock: . Thanks for sharing.)
hello foryoursmile, and thank you for popping in, and not least for the positive words you bring. we are only two or three regulars here. mostly just myself, lisa and solongleonard (michael).

apropos michael, he is not contributing at the moment due to external circumstances, but he will be back. meanwhile he and i are in touch 'behind the scenes', so to speak. why, only yesterday he sent a humorous private message. he dreamed that leonard's death was in truth caused by a sporting accident, decapitated by a burning frisbee that was being thrown around. accompanying his message he had attached my recent sketch of leonard with a shining halo.

picture wise, this 'never-ending gallery' column is currently on a brief hiatus, due to myself being terrorised by a cat. her name is evie, she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but that innocent countenance is monstously deceptive. even as i write this the room is filled with loud bangs as she pulls books from the shelf onto the floor, and when i eat meals i have to lock myself in the kitchen so that she cannot get to my plate - you don't know the half of it. only two more full days (thursday and friday) because the family arrive back from oslo and collect her on saturday evening. (hurrah!!)

so, from sunday onwards, it should be business as usual again - at least as far as this so-called 'gallery' is concerned.

by the way, i LOVE gossip; it doesn't need to be a bad thing!!!
https://youtu.be/w0ffwDYo00Q
https://youtu.be/ehAiIn3oIXw
LisaLCFan

Re: never-ending humility

Post by LisaLCFan »

ForYourSmile wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:08 am ...Here I have found ... a lot of modesty...
Really? Well, then, we have failed -- we are actually a supercilious lot! ;-)

But seriously -- hello, welcome to our club!
solongleonard

Re: Saudi Arabia never-ending humidity

Post by solongleonard »

Tomorrow, I am going to a Health Farm for a week. In previous years when I have reached "breaking point" I have escaped to Tenerife or Malta. This time, it's to Hertfordshire down the read. Lettuce Leaves -here I come!

Be well, all of you.

Geoffrey, I am putting you temporarily in charge, answerable of course only to Lisa.

If by chance remotest, you are blessed with a visit from so-called Diane, whom we haven't seen for decayeds, please tell her I still love her despite our argument about Polar Bears in Hydra, (I still maintain they are not natural inhabitants there despite her fierce arguments to the contrary).

Please be aware of my troll countryman, Jack Lazari UK. And, if you ever see here the clothing magnate Hugo (Boss) try to persuade him to overcome his shyness and post more often.

SarongLeonard
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Diane

Re: Confucius he say, never end

Post by Diane »

solongleonard wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:45 pm If by chance remotest, you are blessed with a visit from so-called Diane, whom we haven't seen for decayeds, please tell her I still love her despite our argument about Polar Bears in Hydra, (I still maintain they are not natural inhabitants there despite her fierce arguments to the contrary).
SarongLeonard
What fresh nonsense is this? I thought you were 'off'. I thought I was 'off'. Jarkko is holding a committee meeting later, to discuss the installation of revolving doors.

May you get some deep R&R at the health farm, dear M, and return to your fans refreshed, and exuding your usual rascality.

btw, did you know that Confucius coined a term, 'Jen', pronounced 'Ren'. Jen is the highest virtue, meaning something like, 'human heartedness'. It means a balanced combination of decency, and what Alan Watts called everyone's inbuilt 'element of irreducible rascality'. It's kinda descriptive of Leonard Cohen, and many of his followers, I'd say.
Geoffrey

Re: never-ending gallery on hiatus

Post by Geoffrey »

no idea what you's all rabbiting about. am sitting on the balcony reading 'psychology today', what the postman just put in my box - plus a couple of old well-read books that an english lady said i could have. i got corona, by the way :-)
corona.jpg
norwegian police taking care of us in ålesund :)
police.jpg
rådhusplassen.jpg
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

It is this that the darkness is for.
old.jpg
for most of history, anonymous was a woman.jpg
the titanic sails at dawn.jpg
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

divorce.jpg
solongleonard

Bill Clinton and his never-ending Hilary

Post by solongleonard »

Jeffry, I have a very personal question. Have you ever thought of drawing, unprofessionally?
I know you are approaching 45 years at the Insurance Company and perhaps now is the time (1.50) to pake the lunge? I for one would buy one of your pictures, there I said it! We have to iron out some details first and here are some other relevant questions

1. would you iron out in the garden?
2. would you ever consider taking a non-alcoholic liquid on your Weetabix?
3. do you personally believe that Brian Epstein killed himself
4. did you know that on Saturday I am watching my friend Jerry Sadowitz perform his gentle comedy
5. did you know that on Sunday I will watch my Irish Balladeer bit of a friend Jack Lukeman at the Green Note where I entertained Leonard Cohen all that time ago
6. when I was still youngish
7. do you remember how bloody lovely it was to meet you in Norway
8. will Barnet win a game all season
9. take good care of Diane, one of my greatest friends on the forum
10 do you have a view about discussion groups on this website In my opinion you're either forum or against them
11 my greatest achievement in my short Life was to cajole Jarkko to dance on stage at an LC Event
12. did you know that as well as writing books, Leonard Cohen also wrote songs?
13. Have you enjoyed your time at the Insurance Company?

Kind regards

Harry
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: Bill Clinton and his never-ending Hilary

Post by Geoffrey »

yes, i remember our time together in norway with great fondness, michael - especially the way you thanked me for the neurological stimulus that you garnered from our interaction. i was just glad i could help a friend with his suffocating scrupulosity while providing a much-needed boost to his cognitive development.

jeffrey epstein may have killed himself with a little help from his friends: bill clinton, donald trump, kevin spacey, bill gates, prince andrew, etc. - who knows? ghislaine takes centre stage in november, so get your popcorn ready - much entertainment await those who survive their jab-induced hypercytokinemia or their ethylenoxid-saturated sardines. chin up, old fruit - it's always darkest before you're drawn.
barrister.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”