Geoffrey

looking for someone . . .

Post by Geoffrey »

. . . who had lines in their face
lines.jpg
solongleonard

Re: looking for someone . . .

Post by solongleonard »

At the start of the investigation the police thought the cannibalism was being carried out by Barbara Streisand and Jennifer Aniston, then it turned out be the work of a dull cereal killer called Jeffrey "Weetabix" Dahmerl

The stars eat your body.

The victim was last seen alive farting and shivering.

The Head of Police, Captain Jeffrey Dahmer, (no relation) observed, "the wind makes you cold".
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: looking for someone . . .

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:40 am At the start of the investigation the police thought the cannibalism was being carried out by Barbara Streisand and Jennifer Aniston, then it turned out be the work of a dull cereal killer called Jeffrey "Weetabix" Dahmerl

The stars eat your body.

The victim was last seen alive farting and shivering.

The Head of Police, Captain Jeffrey Dahmer, (no relation) observed, "the wind makes you cold".
hello. it's nice to have you back. i have been through a terrible time after you left, it's not right. the arithmomania is at it's worse when i don't have anything on my mind. as long as i can continually use my imagination, keep inventing scenarios, similes or metaphors - then my thoughts are occupied. as soon as there is a lull in mental creativity, that's when it strikes, that's why there is a perpetual search for ideas, a subconscious driving force, need to sidestep the uncontrollable and tiring habit of dividing words, letters or sentences on everything my eyes settle on.

today has been terrible. i had to have surgery in my mouth because it was too complicated for the dentist to do. the doctor didn't extract any teeth, it was worse than that. he cut into the gum in my upper jaw and removed the root of a tooth that was causing an infection. this created a hole (fistula) into the sinus area, and blood started pouring from my nose and mouth. i wanted to run away, my instinct was to leave, but how could i in such a state? he knew i had dental phobia because i told him before he started, and anyway it comes up on the computer screen when medical people open the patients' data files that they send to each other. anyway, it's over now, i have to go back in 14 days so he can see if the hole is growing nicely and take out the sewing thread. i went to a wedding anniversary after but could join in very much because the doctor told me not to eat or drink or sneeze and loads of other things, and all the time i had a nose bleed, and lots of blood keep coming under my tongue - so i drove home and now it's been nine hours since the operation. the anesthetic wore off ages ago, but i haven't taken any of the penicillin or strong painkillers the doctor gave me yet.

well, i went to oslo after you left me. lahcen was so kind, made meals every single day for me, washed my indian shirts in cold salt water to stop the dye from running. he also trimmed my hair, and sprayed salt water on it to make it curly. when are you coming to visit me again? everybody still talks about when you were here, and both sadek and abdellatif said how nice it was of you to attend the friday jummah and participate in the drinking of zamzam water - and i often look at the pictures the journalist took of you sitting outside the mosque. we all wish you would come back.
midlertidig.jpg
brosundet.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”