i've never seen your eyes so wide . . .

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

i've never seen your eyes so wide . . .

Post by Geoffrey »

. . . never seen your appetite quite this occupied.
surprise.jpg
Sideways

Re: i've never seen your eyes so wide . . .

Post by Sideways »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
an homicidal maniac potential killer. Arrest this man
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Re: i've never seen your eyes so wide . . .

Post by Geoffrey »

Sideways wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 pm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
an homicidal maniac potential killer. Arrest this man
if anyone is to be arrested, perhaps this man is a better candidate ;-)
mugshot.jpg
LisaLCFan

Re: i've never seen such a ghastly picture . . .

Post by LisaLCFan »

Sideways wrote: ...an homicidal maniac potential killer. Arrest this man
Geoffrey wrote:...if anyone is to be arrested, perhaps this man is a better candidate

I was actually going to ask Sideways to whom he was referring: the artist who made the picture, or the subject of the picture? I'd say, it's a tough call...

Incidentally, "two or three of us left," I recently heard it said of this section of the forum. Yet another matter on which I am wondering to whom the speaker was referring? And, why "two or three"? Is it so difficult to count that high, such that he was uncertain of the actual number? I mean, doesn't one usually know if there are either two or three of something?

Of course, in this cyber-world of pseudonyms, I suppose that it is entirely possible that even "two or three" may be an over-estimation. For all we know, there is only one person active here, who goes by different names, and yet is one and the same individual. I count three different names right here in in this thread, and yet, we may all be one.

Of course, there are those who believe quite firmly that, in fact, we are all one. But what, exactly, does that entail? Is it a seeming plurality that is actually a singularity, a genuine solipcistic universe in which there is only one thing in existence, or are we a plurality united in oneness by some cosmic connectedness that binds us all into a single whole?

If either of those suggestions are true, then both the subject and the artist of the first picture in this thread ought to be arrested, for they are, in some way or another, one and the same.
Geoffrey

Re: i've never seen such an amazing picture . . .

Post by Geoffrey »

hei lisa. can't write much 'cos am sitting in a car, small mobile phone, must keep talking to the driver so he doesn't fall asleep. just wanted to say i think there is a song leonard wrote 'there's just one or two of us walking the street' - so one may assume he was unable to count right up to two, alcohol may have played a role, jennifer warnes said in her recent interview that he got drunk more than once when she was with him. also that he looked 'spaced out' - whatever that means. one shouldn't speak ill of the dead, my gran used to say, but i never thought to ask her why not. dead people are good people, i suppose. anyway, difficult to write. trees are rushing past the windows, the road is clinging to a mountain, gnats are drawing little stars on the windscreen, and every time we start overtaking a juggernaut my hands go together in prayer.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”