charcoal & oil :-(

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

charcoal & oil :-(

Post by Geoffrey »

i vowed never to use charcoal again, but this appeared during an unguarded moment. apologies for mackerel oil . . . next time will not eat supper while sketching :-(
mackerel.jpg
Cheshire gal

Re: charcoal & oil :-(

Post by Cheshire gal »

No problems Geoffrey. I love mackerel :D
Another great sketch. You make it look so easy.
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Cheshire gal wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:00 am No problems Geoffrey. I love mackerel :D
Another great sketch. You make it look so easy.
well, it's certainly not difficult. a friend, who has just moved to trondheim, was non-stop talking through the loudspeaker on my mobile phone while my fork scooped up mackerel with cherry tomatoes in virgin olive oil. unfortunately some drops of liquid dripped here and there because i tried simultaneously to alternate between doodling and surfing the net. listen, today i've been up in the mountains, a place called gudbrandsjuvet, with some people i know. so very hot. one of them wanted to take a picture of me so i said ok just this once - then it was sent to 'messenger' (see below). sometimes i think i'm living in the garden of eden. came home half an hour ago, neighbour had put two large bottles of home-made beer outside my door. he does that sometimes, very nice man, a real water walker - so i've put them in the fridge for later tonight. the alcohol content is usually about 7%, he says. hey, guess what! yes, a very special guest is coming soon all the way up to this isolated place to see me. isn't that great! you know the person, you all know the person - but we've agreed to keep it quiet. anyway, i have to go now because there's lots of things to do. :-)
29 july 2018.jpg
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal »

How handsome you look Geoffrey :D You look very well.
My guess for your mystery guest would be Jarkko. ;-)
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

>How handsome you look Geoffrey :D You look very well.
if so, due to the photographer's skill - i would wager.

>My guess for your mystery guest would be Jarkko. ;-)
there is going to be a photo shoot, so it'll all come out in the open :-)
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

It's either Jarkko or a surprise return visit by Leonard Cohen. I speak with cofnidense.

I think the Björn Borg look works really well for you, Geoffrey. 15-love!
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Sideways wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:30 am It's either Jarkko or a surprise return visit by Leonard Cohen. I speak with cofnidense.

when the person comes, they can maybe not do so much with my arithmomania affliction, probably too deep-seated, but maybe the facial tic that comes on more strongly in times of stress - so that i can better mix with people without them glaring. i was planning to go to the leonard cohen event in budapest, but after family intimidation and mental abuse from december to june it became so much worse and i don't dare. it was good to be up in the mountains with nature where one doesn't have to worry about appearances. leonard looked after me for a good length of time, put his arms around me. last time i saw him he waved goodbye from the back of a car. now he's gone, i am old and alone, and miss him being just a few seconds away :-(

picture taken without my knowledge a short while ago as i talked to someone.
july 2018.jpg
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Geoffrey wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:00 pm
Sideways wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:30 am It's either Jarkko or a surprise return visit by Leonard Cohen. I speak with cofnidense.

when the person comes, they can maybe not do so much with my arithmomania affliction, probably too deep-seated, but maybe the facial tic that comes on more strongly in times of stress - so that i can better mix with people without them glaring. i was planning to go to the leonard cohen event in budapest, but after family intimidation and mental abuse from december to june it became so much worse and i don't dare. it was good to be up in the mountains with nature where one doesn't have to worry about appearances. leonard looked after me for a good length of time, put his arms around me. last time i saw him he waved goodbye from the back of a cat. now he's gone, i am old and alone, and miss him being just a few seconds away :-(

picture taken without my knowledge a short while ago as i talked to someone.
july 2018.jpg
was it a domestic cat or a larger type?
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

to whom it may concern.
cartoon.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”