the smoky life

This is for your own works!!!
Cate

Re: the smoky life

Post by Cate »

I wonder what Leonard is thinking about in this. Geoffrey, did Leonard ever smoke a pipe? (the tobacco kind)
abby wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 pm Does anybody else miss cigarettes terribly?
LisaLCFan wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:40 pm

... Then, there are the people who smoke(d) cigarettes! Kissing someone who smokes cigarettes provides the sensation of licking an ashtray (again, gag...) ...

So, no, I don't miss cigarettes, terribly or otherwise.
This is might sound odd but I do miss kissing smokers. A few of my favourite people were smokers and I miss that taste. Maybe that's just nostalgia. Maybe the memory of kisses taste better then actual kisses.

Abby, I'm not sure when you quite smoking but congratulations! I've heard that when you quite smoking everything tastes better (especially chocolate kisses).
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Hello so-called Cate. I haven't seen you here before and as far as I remember we haven't slept together for ages (forgive me if I am confusing you with someone else), (maybe we have?).

As you at least appear to be a newbie here may I ask if you have ever seen a more brilliant line than the response to "Geoffrey's" admirable "post de l'omage"to "Michelle " when "Geoffrey" said he reminded him of Oscar Wilde, with a small slice of Stanley Unwin on the side. Stan was, of course, a master of language, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Unwin_(comedian)

Geoffrey, aka "Geoffrey" , has ignored the fabulous response to his tribute of worship, even though it included The Finest Wordplay Ever Seen On This Forum, which referred to the Gallery of Beautiful Unwinners.

I wondered, Ms Newbie, if you could, after the formality of acknowledging the wonderful wit in that line, shed any lighter fuel on why a much-loved Prominent Peacock has remained silent in his adulation.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Gullivor

Post by Gullivor »

Fuck!
I'm never gonna get kissed by any of the women in this group.
Heck...never was anyways.
Smoke em if ya got em boys. :roll:
We’ve all come to
This moment
To find out
Who we are.
Painted colors
Scribed words
Sweetly found.
~Gully~
Violet

Post by Violet »

Happy Holidays, and a Merry Christmas Eve to you, Cate, and Geoffrey, and Michael, and all the other Unwinners here, with the exception of Stanley, whom I don't know.

Oh, and my love to Jarkko, a man of many intriguing fetishes (as I recall), and thus a true denizen of The Smok[e]y Life.

I'll leave you all with this haunting, Celtic carol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDZjg_Igoc

Violet x
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”