The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

This is for your own works!!!
Post Reply
solongleonard
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by solongleonard » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:36 am

https://forsvaret.no/ifs/FS-12005-Fish- ... yIcelandUK

It's not bloody funny. Back in the old days I had a pet fish and was planning to one day murder it to provide food and drink for my family and staff but oh no, down at the Storting Sir Geoffrey Wren passed the law which set our 2 countries at War. If you glance at the paper below you will see why politically and logically Sir Geoffrey got it all wrong

https://forsvaret.no/ifs/FS-12005-Fish- ... yIcelandUK


Solongleonard, a winner both Tactics and Morals.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
User avatar
LisaLCFan
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by LisaLCFan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:59 am

You fell out because of baccalà?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqjescSYoIY
solongleonard
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by solongleonard » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:17 am

That too, Geoffrey is indeed my Servant and for a short spell, back in the 80's, I was indeed the Queen of England.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
User avatar
LisaLCFan
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by LisaLCFan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:23 am

That explains a lot...
solongleonard
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by solongleonard » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 pm

LisaLCFan wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:23 am
That explains a lot...

This explains a lot more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntl4VopV0YQ

highlights ok, whole film damn spiffing
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate
Posts: 3464
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by Cate » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:52 am

so you had a fight about fish and then one of you hired the other one of you to be his servant and then one of you slept with the other ones sister who actually wasn't really a sister and then you had a really big fight after the brother, who wasn't really a brother, also slept with the sister, who wasn't really a sister. ... These things happen. I hope you guys work things out.
solongleonard
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by solongleonard » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 am

Dear Skate, only a fish like you could save my relationship with Uncle Geoffrey
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate
Posts: 3464
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by Cate » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 am

I'm sure that's not true, the world is full of fishes. are we calling G. uncle Geoffrey now? that seems a little to familiar. (that's as best a pun as I can do)

(I just googled skate fish - like it)
User avatar
Geoffrey
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am

solongleonard wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 am
Dear Skate, only a fish like you could save my relationship with Uncle Geoffrey
there's a plaice for people like you, solong.
solongleonard
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by solongleonard » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am
solongleonard wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 am
Dear Skate, only a fish like you could save my relationship with Uncle Geoffrey
there's a plaice for people like you, solong.

I once read a surprisingly articulate and sensible defence of the cliche. Meantime I shall resist.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
dar
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:53 am

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by dar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:08 am

It's all over my head.
User avatar
Geoffrey
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

Re: The like real reason Geoffrey and I like fell out

Post by Geoffrey » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:15 pm

dar wrote:It's all over my head.
it would probably be more correct to say it's all under your feet.
anyway, good to 'see' you, dar! :-)
Post Reply

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”