prayer for messiah

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

Re: prayer for messiah

Postby Geoffrey » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:48 am

Boss wrote:Cohen is worth approximately $20 million. It is repulsive.
Boss wrote:One dollar is repulsive, Jeffrey
goodbye, adam. thank you for tolerating me, and i'm sorry to learn that leonard causes you so much repulsion. :-(
Boss

Postby Boss » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 am

Yes Geoffrey, I absolutely loathe Leonard Cohen. I hate his guts. Geoffrey, I believe Leonard Cohen is Satan. A no good for nothing charlatan. I know he despises me, too. He told me on the phone last night. That's right, we had a spat. He had the cheek to call me a fraud. I hate him.

Now I'm trying to leave. Goodbye poor Geoffrey. As for that Cohen so and so!

Mashiach
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Boss wrote:I absolutely loathe Leonard Cohen. I hate his guts.
hiding now behind sarcasm? i am unsure whether or not it is due to you feeling 'pinned down', but i detect an eagerness to leave this thread. you have no serious answer to why specifically leonard cohen (or just one dollar) is repulsive to you, despite being challenged several times. therefore i wish you well, and hope in future you refrain from publicly criticising a wonderful gentleman not in a position to defend himself. peace :-)
Boss

Postby Boss » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am

Oh, he 'defended' himself to me way back on the 1st of January, 1993 and ever since! He is just so cryptically nasty isn't he? And he lies! Jeepers, how that man spits out untruth. He even had the gall to tell me, a disability support pensioner of no means, to tell him of all 'the' important dates and times. In the Year 1967, June I believe, he told me some cock and bull story about the first song on an album in the Year 2012, and that he meant it for me!! Ha! He is such a stinking liar. You call him wonderful!? I think when all the wraps come off we will all see him for the crook he is. No beg pardons for me!! Leonard Cohen you are a real stinker!

Mashiach

Ps. It's over Leonard. It begins x
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:46 am

Boss wrote:Oh, he 'defended' himself to me way back on the 1st of January, 1993 and ever since! He is just so cryptically nasty isn't he? And he lies! Jeepers, how that man spits out untruth. He even had the gall to tell me, a disability support pensioner of no means, to tell him of all 'the' important dates and times. In the Year 1967, June I believe, he told me some cock and bull story about the first song on an album in the Year 2012, and that he meant it for me!! Ha! He is such a stinking liar. You call him wonderful!? I think when all the wraps come off we will all see him for the crook he is. No beg pardons for me!! Leonard Cohen you are a real stinker!
adam, you are capable of writing lucidly when you want to make a point, but seem to become muddled, feigning confusion, if the contact becomes challenging or unpleasant. -g

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”