To Yeroushalayim and beyond

This is for your own works!!!
Casey Butler

Re: To Yeroushalayim and beyond

Postby Casey Butler » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:11 am

Charles Darwin stood between LGBT and Women's equal rights too.

He stood between the imvention of the airplane and global warming.

He stood between the idea of a chosen people and the establishment of the State of Israel.

He stands between a lot of things.

So what makes second comings and reincarnation special, Boss?
Boss

Postby Boss » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:47 am

Casey Butler wrote:So what makes second comings and reincarnation special, Boss?
Well I never; you are sacrilegious, Casey! You seen the death scene in Monty Python's 'The Meaning Of Life'? The reaper lambasts the American. Ever wonder why? Have a nice day!

Your lord x
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Ah, so. You are weakening. Darwin said you would.
Boss

Postby Boss » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:23 am

Yes Mr Butler. Gradually, graciously I degenerate into but a puddle on the floor. To the contrary, you and yours just belt on getting tougher, more robust until your constituents can take it no more. Darwin, like your crew, was right; but also wrong. He excluded G-d as you do. He had the right idea but not method. No one, I mean no one, can 'read' Ol' Jehovah. Not even you, Mr Butler; not even you. And least of all a broken down, weak, hack bastard like me. Enjoy your weekend, digger.

Your lord x
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:05 am

My original post was pointing out that, by their actions in bucking Darwin's theory (at least where the good of the human species is concerned), fewer people - especially Atheists - believe in Darwin than believe in God. Thus it was meant to make you feel better. You were sounding pretty depressed.

Why, even Cate chimed in.

Now, it's a fact that Darwin couldn't explain how Darwin developed the sentient ability to theorize his own species' evolution.

Even less so, were he alive today, could he theorize a hypothesis explaining how any species could evolve beyond the point of being capable of threatening the very existence of _all_ species and even the planet itself.

If we believe Darwin wouldn't we behave as Darwin said we must in order to survive?

But Darwin left no mercy factor, so we all (big assumption) choose God instead whether we admit it or claim there is no God. How else can we keep f***ing everything up with a straight face?

Where you got the rest if your ideas on me I don't know. I believe in the God of Israel and I think the second coming is logically inevitable.

You would likely call that just my theory.

However, even as "my theory" it swallows up (embraces) Darwin's theory. Please cheer up my down under friend, and, if you want, watch for eight "angels".
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 am

And I apologize for my "robustness" in messaging. I know what you mean, I think. Would that I could do it like Cohen.
Boss

Postby Boss » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 am

The second coming is illogical, my mate.

The first just turned up.
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Good, you appear to be feeling better already.

Perhaps just rethink a few things at this point. After all... What the hell have you got to lose?
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Good, you appear to be feeling better already.

Perhaps just rethink a few things at this point. After all... What the hell have you got to lose?
Boss

Postby Boss » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:37 pm

You say you believe in the God of Israel, digger. What the hell do 'Hell'enistic Greek ideas have to do with a Jewish G-d anyway??

Sheol is very different to the Greek devil and his hell, mate! There is, nor ever was a hell. Like Luke, it is all Greek. Oompah to you Mr Butler. Oompah to your very suspicious second comings and hell. I'd rather souvlaki or alphas and omegas.

Your lord x
Boss

Postby Boss » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Mr Butler you haven't got a spare $5000 have you, digger? You see this man from the Antipodes has to travel to your fair country but I have no money. Spost to set things straight once and for all; just have no money.

Your lord x
Boss

Postby Boss » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:45 am

Casey Butler wrote:I believe in the God of Israel and I think the second coming is logically inevitable.
Grow up
Boss

Postby Boss » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 am

Casey, no one can 'hear' you save the insects all over your walls & your own internal soul. You are all alone Casey - no one of any importance, those in the mud, none of them are permitted to hear you. When they are, and they will, digger, all your literal hell will break loose with you riding the crest of a wave. Get ready, think quick, for it comes very soon. Tell your buddies and mates. Ken? Ken.
Boss

Postby Boss » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:59 am

It is done

No more

I end

I begin
Casey Butler

Postby Casey Butler » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Peace to you, Boss.

Casey