Melbourne Story

This is for your own works!!!
Vicomte

Re: Melbourne Story

Post by Vicomte »

Just call me Tiny Vicomte, I just love tip toeing with the troisieme age, I seem so fast, so lithe, so nimble, so out of breath. Thank goodness for mobility zimmers. I am working on a show at the Wells( it is what us dancers like to call the place) where the legs of the zimmer frames wear ballet shoes along with the ballateers, could be a winner....broadway beckons.
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Can you please stop work on the show you mention and instead stage at that same theatre the Coen Brothers' tale of a pregnant Minnesota police chief investigating roadside homicides that ensue after a struggling car salesman hires two criminals to kidnap his wife in order to extort a hefty ransom from his wealthy father-in-law .

I want it as a Western.

Please call it by the very obvious name.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

Well I can but ask my fellow prima balleterres, although an order went in to China last month for 100 new zimmers complete with ballateering shoes. If I may, can I ask that "Wells" be put in front of the obvious and "The Best Western" after. In that way we can get sponsorship from the hotel group, in this way I may be able to produce the show you require.

Yours, Mar got
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

wells fargo.jpg
wells fargo.jpg (14.85 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

Like you didn't know...
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”