Official Status of Forum Posters

This is for your own works!!!
Critic2

Post by Critic2 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:03 pm

Smokey wrote:How could anyone derive any pleasure from a contest in which nine out of 22 poems were written by you. Perhaps for the next contest you could write ALL of them. :P
hello temporarily unkillfiled baby troll, smokey

I know it makes you mad, I know you are desperate that everyone agrees with you, I know you are in a rage about it, but get over it! many people enjoyed the comp. (which I think happened before you were manufactured in the troll factory) and we had a laugh. and then the saddos emerged from their sulky corners and began to tell fibs and spoil the enjoyment created by the comp. so, you are a naughty, bad and sad person. before your next post, just take a moment and consider how stuck you have become.

LOVE AND KISSES (even to hopeless losers like smokey)

critic2
xxx
Smokey

Post by Smokey » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:06 pm

Boring. Again.
smoked

Post by smoked » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:08 pm

Smokey wrote:Michael, I want a retraction of this lie you have written. And make it quick. I have never written you a private message. I don't mind a joke but lying about having received a private message and then posting "it" is not kosher.
Grandma- you are just a little manufactured troll. you don't exist. you have no feelings. so do shut up!
Smokey

Post by Smokey » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:11 pm

Are you going to admit that you are lying or not?
Critic2

Post by Critic2 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:15 pm

Smokey wrote:Are you going to admit that you are lying or not?

hello manufactured baby troll. you do not exist. you have no past, a useless present and absolutely no future. now stop whingeing, it's not entertaining me at all. my computer guy has set up a REPLONK button, so off you go again, back in the delete folder, hopeless loser.

LOVE AND KISSES

critic2

xxx

ps STOP SENDING ME THOSE BEGGING PRIVATE MESSAGES, YOU ARE MAKING A SHOW OF YOURSELF, IT'S EMBARRASSING THE ENTIRE SMOKE FAMILY.
Midnight

Post by Midnight » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:27 pm

C2"s typical day on the forum:

"I'm going to plonk you." Yes, I am." "Now stop that." "I'm going to put you on my list." "Entertain me." "Oh, where is my plonk button?" "I'm really going to do it this time." "I wrote nine poems." "My computer guy taught me how to plonk." "Admire me excessively or I will plonk you." "I mean it this time." "I'm really going to do it." "Let's talk about my poems...again." "I love plonking." "Oh, where are all the decent writers." "Why am I the only one." "Soon there will be nobody left to plonk." "I've just created my 15th alias." "I think I'll plonk one." "A plonking a day keeps the aliases away." "Can't wait for the plonking contest in January." "I'll win!" "I'll plonk more than anybody." "Plonk, Plonk, Plonk and Plonk."

Sorry C2...but you deserved it for the link.

I guess this means I'll be demoted.
Critic2

Post by Critic2 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:50 pm

Midnight wrote:C2"s typical day on the forum:

"I'm going to plonk you." Yes, I am." "Now stop that." "I'm going to put you on my list." "Entertain me." "Oh, where is my plonk button?" "I'm really going to do it this time." "I wrote nine poems." "My computer guy taught me how to plonk." "Admire me excessively or I will plonk you." "I mean it this time." "I'm really going to do it." "Let's talk about my poems...again." "I love plonking." "Oh, where are all the decent writers." "Why am I the only one." "Soon there will be nobody left to plonk." "I've just created my 15th alias." "I think I'll plonk one." "A plonking a day keeps the aliases away." "Can't wait for the plonking contest in January." "I'll win!" "I'll plonk more than anybody." "Plonk, Plonk, Plonk and Plonk."

Sorry C2...but you deserved it for the link.

I guess this means I'll be demoted.

don't worry midnight you retain your pp status. your parody, whilst not exactly sparky, was at least a little bit entertaining.

you are perfectly entitled to your point about the link. if it matters to you more than the sulky posters who ran away from the comp. and have since manufactured endless baby trolls to spoil the enjoyment of those of us who sometimes post or critique poetry, then no problem.

this is only internet, it's not important. I am at least enjoying the private messages from smokey/smokin, ha ha, he is getting more and more desperate!!

LOVE AND KISSES

critic2 and critic2's computer guy and PLONK expert.

xxx
smokin

Post by smokin » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:30 pm

yes, he is a liar. i've never pm'd him either. a poor loser of a liar. how sad.

everything centers around him. if you don't play he lambasts you relentlessly, if you challenge him he calls you names.
he has at least 6 personalities on here which he uses to defend himself, to sing his own praises, etc.

yet calls someone else who creates a seperate personality a troll.

THIS IS WHAT TROLLS DO and it's simply unbelievable that you people let it happen. i've seen this on other forums and most people ignore them but occassionally they take them over. he has completely taken over this forum.
smoked

Post by smoked » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:38 pm

smokin wrote:yes, he is a liar. i've never pm'd him either. a poor loser of a liar. how sad.

everything centers around him. if you don't play he lambasts you relentlessly, if you challenge him he calls you names.
he has at least 6 personalities on here which he uses to defend himself, to sing his own praises, etc.

yet calls someone else who creates a seperate personality a troll.

THIS IS WHAT TROLLS DO and it's simply unbelievable that you people let it happen. i've seen this on other forums and most people ignore them but occassionally they take them over. he has completely taken over this forum.

hi Grandma

please have a lovely weekend and relax as the doctor says he is worried about your blood pressure,

your loving granddaughter

smoked
smokin

Post by smokin » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:15 pm

"this is only internet, it's not important."

uh huh. read the vicious attacks he wages against all who do not bow down to his greatness.

i used to love this forum. the troll has ruined it. it saddens me.
the defender of evil is evil incarnate.
Smokey

Post by Smokey » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:07 am

Hello again Michael/smoked

Still a LIAR, DISSEMBLER, FRAUD? Started writing your poems for the next poetry comp? Write more than nine this time please! You need to get your average up. The sky is the limit, you know!
Medusafern

What Would Leonard Say?

Post by Medusafern » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:51 am

Critic2, while I am pleased to find a new forum member such as myself placed in V.I.P. status, I am saddened by the rancor that has come as a result of this Forum status matter.

What comes to me, more than any other thought, is "What would Leonard think of this?" Is this not ultimately His forum? Isn't his the heart and soul we ultimately long to reflect and nurture? My sense of Leonard is that he would say, "Anything which diminishes Love is not okay."

The Buddhists say Life is Suffering, so it could be considered our mortal duty to lessen that misery, not ever to magnify it. I am learning from my shaman friend that I must approach other travelers in the highest sense, and that I must be so careful of the words and energies I send in their direction. This consciousness creates and affirms, and as theologian Paul Tillich once wrote "bridges the gulf of estrangement" and unites us all in the Grace of loving and being loved.

You can say I speak foolishly, but none of this is phony to me. It is the very thread which keeps me among the Living. Please, let us remember there is no separation. We are all one. I therefore encourage you to consider us all as brothers and sisters of absolutely equal merit in our humanity and in our poetry. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hillary Hays
tom.d.stiller

Post by tom.d.stiller » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:25 am

These your words are of deep spiritual truth, and of reason, Hillary.

Welcome back. You have been missed.

In here, beautiful flowers are cultivated. Some weeds do grow, of course, some garbage has been carelessly thrown away...

But in our better moments we show each other "where to look among the garbage and the flowers..." - and there they are: the heroes, unarmed, wearing yesterday's torture like a smile... - and there they are: the "children in the morning, leaning out for love"... - and we ourselves "hold the mirror".

That's a way to refresh "The courage to be".

Tom
Medusafern

Yay :)

Post by Medusafern » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:00 am

Dear Tom,

Oh, again a deep-felt thank you. Those words I wrote to C2 just flew from my fingers. Sometimes it's like I'm only a portal for the message to enter through. My Shaman friend Karin shows me the face of Spirit like no other...what I see and feel is so beautiful...and I realize there isn't time left in the world for rancor...and that we're just in time for the new paradigm of Loving each other...

I can see the division, the separation, that rigid need to hold sway happening everywhere in this world today. At some point it has to shatter.
We have to get back to holding each other in Godself. But I begin to wander...

And I have missed you too, Tom.

Sincerely,
Hillary
Critic2

Re: What Would Leonard Say?

Post by Critic2 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:47 pm

Medusafern wrote:Critic2, while I am pleased to find a new forum member such as myself placed in V.I.P. status, I am saddened by the rancor that has come as a result of this Forum status matter.

What comes to me, more than any other thought, is "What would Leonard think of this?" Is this not ultimately His forum? Isn't his the heart and soul we ultimately long to reflect and nurture? My sense of Leonard is that he would say, "Anything which diminishes Love is not okay."

The Buddhists say Life is Suffering, so it could be considered our mortal duty to lessen that misery, not ever to magnify it. I am learning from my shaman friend that I must approach other travelers in the highest sense, and that I must be so careful of the words and energies I send in their direction. This consciousness creates and affirms, and as theologian Paul Tillich once wrote "bridges the gulf of estrangement" and unites us all in the Grace of loving and being loved.

You can say I speak foolishly, but none of this is phony to me. It is the very thread which keeps me among the Living. Please, let us remember there is no separation. We are all one. I therefore encourage you to consider us all as brothers and sisters of absolutely equal merit in our humanity and in our poetry. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hillary Hays

damn, you are persuasive! I have always thought that the "what would LC think?" test is a pretty good one. I pin my hopes on him having a damn good sense of humour not just in his performance but irl. Otherwise I am already in deep trouble for the parodies I do of his work at the Events. btw you will have the great pleasure of reading them (well, those I ever kept) on this website once the Finnish accountancy high- season passes!

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”