Don't send entries to me, please.....(Laurie)

This is for your own works!!!
LaurieAK

Don't send entries to me, please.....(Laurie)

Post by LaurieAK » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:32 am

HI~

If you are entering the contest, please send your entries to Lizzy!

I just got an entry, but DID NOT OPEN IT!

I am going to delete it without opening it and will ask that person to send it to Lizzy.
I will also ask Lizzy not to send any poems to me till she has several, so i won't attach that person's name to what i get....

Send Lizzy your poems!!

Thanks,
Laurie
Martine

Post by Martine » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:39 am

deleted.
Last edited by Martine on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight

Post by Midnight » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:45 am

I will also ask Lizzy not to send any poems to me till she has several, so i won't attach that person's name to what i get....
I was under the impression that Lizzytysh would not attach any names (real or otherwise)...that you would just receive the poems...am I wrong.
Martine

Post by Martine » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:52 am

deleted.
Last edited by Martine on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaurieAK

Post by LaurieAK » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:53 am

hi Midnight~

I said that because i knew WHO sent me a poem...but not a word of the poem.

If lizzy turned around and sent me One poem. I would automatically assume it was from the person who pm'ed that single poem to me.

You are correct. I will NOT get anyones names with the poems from Lizzy. I was commenting just on the this case where the poem was sent to me.

sorry for the confusion.

regards,
L
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:21 am

Martine ~

The way the PM system works [if you'll go into it and look] is that you automatically have a copy of what you sent Laurie. It will be either in your "Sent" box or your "Outbox" [I get them confused as to when something goes to each. I think one is for originals that you initiate, and the other is for responses you're making to someone's PM to you, but then it also seems that when one gets full, the overflow goes to the other, as well]. At any rate, you should have a copy in there.

ALL poems are to be sent to my PM Inbox, i.e. PM me and it will automatically end up there. So, just go check your Sent box and your Outbox, copy-and-paste it, and send it on to me. To be true to our specified procedures, Laurie had no choice but to Delete it without opening it. Otherwise, anonymity with your poem would automatically be broken.

Great to see that you came around with a poem, however :D .

~ Lizzy

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”