Stop it at once!

This is for your own works!!!
lizzytysh

Re: Stop it at once!

Post by lizzytysh »

I hope your health is okay, Geoffrey.

I recall once being accused of being "starfish" from Florida. It was ironic to me, as I thought from the nature of my various postings that I had never and haven't and wouldn't use an alternate name here.

Again, I hope you're okay. The older we get, the greater are the feelings of threat with health challenges.

Funny; I never thought you to be Ren or any derivative, thereof, though I feel certain of who they may be.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. Lizzy.. sometimes you tickle me by virtue of what you miss (!).. and I'm not talking about Who's Who either.. but then this place has its own manner of charm, I guess, given who we each are.. and I would be the very last to want to spoil all that.. (even if one's more sensitive side gets sorely singed at times)..
Violet
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Violet wrote:
>I've decided to remove the comments I originally had here . . .

Glad to see your better self is taking hold of the reigns again. It is a good idea to count to ten before one accuses somebody of something, thus avoiding regretful situations. I pray for your well-being, and that false conclusions will cease to outweigh your better judgement.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

lizzytysh wrote:I hope your health is okay, Geoffrey.

I recall once being accused of being "starfish" from Florida. It was ironic to me, as I thought from the nature of my various postings that I had never and haven't and wouldn't use an alternate name here.

Again, I hope you're okay. The older we get, the greater are the feelings of threat with health challenges.

Funny; I never thought you to be Ren or any derivative, thereof, though I feel certain of who they may be.

~ Lizzy
You are kindness itself, Lizzie - a delightfully positive and lovely lady. I have been sleeping with the light on lately, but with messages like this I feel I will more quickly be able to conquer the angst.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Geoffrey wrote:Violet wrote:
>I've decided to remove the comments I originally had here . . .

Glad to see your better self is taking hold of the reigns again. It is a good idea to count to ten before one accuses somebody of something, thus avoiding regretful situations. I pray for your well-being, and that false conclusions will cease to outweigh your better judgement.
.. Geoffrey.. I'd like to remind you that being playful with you concerning these identities of yours is just that..

.. I removed what I wrote because it was so open seeming and playful, and in that way I felt "exposed".. since you were being so unkind afterwards.. so.. that's that.
Violet
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Violet wrote:
>Geoffrey, I'd like to remind you that being playful with you concerning these identities of yours

my identities? all i can do, my dear, is reiterate my suggestion that you discuss your suspicions with the webmaster. ask him if Ren, Dr Dolittle etc has the same IP address as myself.
Last edited by Geoffrey on Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. Cate.. I.F.. his lordship [in his various guises].. etc.:

I know I'm not the only one to suggest that Geoffrey has other identities.. I'm not saying that I know the "absolute" truth around here, since maybe I have been misled.. but I know I'm not the only one who has discussed this.. Why is it I'm being treated so very harshly in this?.. and is that okay with all of you?..

.. I've never harbored bad feelings about anyone here.. including Geoffrey.. and so I don't understand any of this..

.. I guess I'm just hurt, and will have to decide whether the good things around here outweigh what I'm feeling around all of this..
Violet
Ren1

Post by Ren1 »

Dear Members, I have just spoken to Geoffrey's Personal physician who informs me that when Geoffrey Ren came into his surgery he said "Doctor, can you make me all better". Geoffrey's use of the word "all" is clearly a confession of multiple identity. For newcomers, may I explain the Protocol of this Forum-

Anyone here with more than one identity is certified Evil and should humbly prostrate themselves before those in category 2 which includes anyone who has only one identity. Such a person is certified Virtuous and should frequently boast about their singular qualities, regardless of how irritating they may be in their posts. .

These rules are important for the maintenance of Good Order both here an in society generally.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are many Members with only one name who are lovely and entertaining.
For the avoidance of idiots, ignore anyone who boasts about how they have always used just one name, as dullness is infectious.
Last edited by Ren1 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Ren1 wrote:Dear Members, I have just spoken to Geoffrey's Personal physician who informs me that when Geoffrey Ren came into his surgery he said "Doctor, can you make me all better". Geoffrey's use of the word "all" is clearly a confession of multiple identity. For newcomers, may I explain the Protocol of this Forum-

Anyone here with more than one identity is certified Evil and should humbly prostrate themselves before those in category 2 which includes anyone who has only one identity. Such a person is certified Virtuous and should frequently boast about their singular qualities, regardless of how irritating they may be in their posts. .

These rules are important for the maintenance of Good Order both here an in society generally.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are many Members with only one name who are lovely and entertaining.
For the avoidance of idiots, ignore anyone who boasts about how they have always used just one name, as dullness is infectious.
.. you know.. you almost had me.. I was actually about to engage this further.. but.. on second thought.. I'm feeling pretty bad about things.. so.. not in the mood, I guess..
Violet
Ren1

Post by Ren1 »

lizzytysh wrote: though I feel certain of who they may be.

~ Lizzy
is that the same as being unsure who they actually are ? I bet u r wrong.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Last edited by Cate on Sun May 16, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

Cate wrote:Well Karren - see why we really shouldn't play with words here... lucky you found a sheath for yours.

(I'm going to read over this again... )

I am surprised you say that O' Catey One but aren't we here to play with words??
Cate

Post by Cate »

shhhh Harry - you're giving away my secret identity and please don't mention how I play with your words - that's also a secret (I somehow don't think ob1 would bequite so gulliable ) :roll:
Last edited by Cate on Sun May 16, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Last edited by Cate on Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Last edited by Cate on Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”