SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

This is for your own works!!!
Marisha

Re: Leonard and this Forum - The Truth Revealed

Post by Marisha » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 am

Please pardon the self-aggrandizing overtones that will be found throughout this post, but I am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this post to the LC Poetry forum< whatever Tinderella argues. Instead of focusing on why most of us aver that Mrs. Dirge Bird On The Wire, Jr. is extremely uncompanionable, I would like to remind people that my purpose here is not to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that Mrs. Bird On The Wire coins polysyllabic neologisms to make her crotchets sound like they're actually important. In fact, her treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. What's interesting is that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of brusque, disaffected twerps it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but if I said that neopaganism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that every time Mrs. Bird On The Wire utters or writes a statement that supports interventionism—even indirectly—it sends a message that we ought to worship gutless know-nothings as folk heroes. I assert that we mustn't let her make such statements, partly because her helpers are delighted with the potential for violent confrontation, but primarily because she is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when she's confronted with inconvenient facts. By next weekend, however, Mrs. Bird On The Wire is likely to switch to some sort of "promote a herd mentality over principled, individual thought" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

It's debatable whether Mrs. Bird On The Wire is Leonard's worst ever song or one of those self-centered, rambunctious radicals who quotes the Bible but never reads it. However, no one can disagree that she likes turning hooligans loose against us good citizens, which puts her somewhere between a muzzy-headed jackanapes and a bookish pip-squeak on the nativism org chart. She keeps insisting that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's stories about hedonism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. Now that I've stated that, allow me to say that if I may be so bold, Mrs. Bird On The Wire is not just birdbrained. She is unbelievably, astronomically birdbrained. The more I think about the worst kinds of hotheaded recidivists there are, the more troubled I become by her hypnopompic insights.

I wouldn't even mention that comments like that don't sit well with the most uncontrollable brutes you'll ever see if it weren't undoubtedly true. Mrs. Bird On The Wire has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that she is the ultimate source of alienation and repression around here. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying her repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why Mrs. Bird On The Wire's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, her core principle has remained the same: to destroy our country from within. If you don't believe me then note that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's dream is to rule the world, or failing that, annihilate it. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Mrs. Bird On The Wire finds a way to welsh on all sorts of agreements.

If the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. I have in fact told Mrs. Bird On The Wire that there will be public outrage if she tries to impose hidebound new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of naive drive for power. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to her response. I suppose Mrs. Bird On The Wire just doesn't want to admit that she is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Mrs. Bird On The Wire and a pigeon is that Mrs. Bird On The Wire intends to craft propaganda that justifies causing riots in the streets. That's why Mrs. Bird On The Wire uses big words like "sphygmomanometric" to make herself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Mrs. Bird On The Wire's precepts may reek like a skunk, the very genesis of Mrs. Bird On The Wire's obstreperous snow jobs is in Marxism. Tell that to the composer of Jazz Police!! And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that she will eventually herself be destroyed by Marxism.

Mrs. Bird On The Wire fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of her religion. More precisely, she conveniently forgets her religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her. When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Mrs. Bird On The Wire stubbornly refuses to own up to her mistakes serves only to convince me that she cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. Mrs. Bird On The Wire sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue plaguing our minds.

Mrs. Bird On The Wire has been trying for quite some time to convince us that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. I suggest she take this rotting ordure and dump it where she and her fellow rummy, merciless dossers congregate. At least then we could contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic without having to worry that she will rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items.

Call me old-fashioned, but by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Mrs. Bird On The Wire has made "experience" all-important. Her experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights in the near future. Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that letting argumentative, surly card sharks paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures is unthinkable but rather to solve the problems that are important to most people.

A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to investigate Mrs. Bird On The Wire's oleaginous principles, ideals, and objectives. It's also why I say that all the deals she makes are strictly one-way. Mrs. Bird On The Wire gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. According to the laws of probability, some people are responsible and others are not. Mrs. Bird On The Wire falls into the category of "not". Even with the increasing number of cankered chiselers, she says that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking and that therefore her way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? I want you to know that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity.

The path down which Mrs. Bird On The Wire wants to lead us is empty and bleak. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Mrs. Bird On The Wire in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Mrs. Bird On The Wire once tried to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. I bet Anjani would agree! If you consider this an exception to the rule then you indisputably don't understand how Mrs. Bird On The Wire operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that whenever I turn around I see her turning the trickle of collectivism into a tidal wave. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

While some of Mrs. Bird On The Wire's pleas are very attractive on the surface and are unequivocally entertaining, they ultimately serve to increase subservience to Mrs. Bird On The Wire's monolithic engine of sadism. Bombarding me with insults is a mug's game. The only reason she does things like that is because some day, her effete deputies may ask you why you think it's a good idea to give our young people the values that will inspire them to champion the force of goodness against the greed of unpleasant malingerers. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that Mrs. Bird On The Wire is cunctipotent. You should therefore be prepared to tell these tasteless gasbags that Mrs. Bird On The Wire attracts dangerous vagrants to her little empire by telling them that she has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. I suppose the people to whom she tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, as long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, Mrs. Bird On The Wire's advocates don't really care that she wants all of us to believe that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. That's why she sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. Mrs. Dirge Bird On The Wire, Jr.'s view that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization" is sheer make-believe. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now and thank Jarkko for this opportunity to have addressed the young folk here.
Violet

Post by Violet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

.. I'm very tired and it's late.. still, I do have my red pen out, so, what the hay..
Marisha wrote:Please pardon the self-aggrandizing overtones that will be found throughout this post, but I am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this post to the LC Poetry forum< whatever Tinderella argues. Instead of focusing on why most of us aver that Mrs. Dirge Bird On The Wire, Jr. is extremely uncompanionable, I would like to remind people that my purpose here is not to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. [with the exception of "nerve," I would agree] Well, okay, it is. [oh, well then I don't] [I'm switching to a brighter red, though it tends to go orange, unfortunately.. tisk tisk.. what's a colorist to do].. But I should point out that Mrs. Bird On The Wire coins polysyllabic neologisms to make her crotchets sound like they're actually important. [I don't know about you, but what I do with my crotchets is my business] In fact, her treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. What's interesting is that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of brusque, disaffected twerps [and Marisha claims never to have been on Broadway] it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence I don't want to insult your intelligence [could be thou protestethus too muchustus???.. (methinks).. (just saying)].. by telling you the following fifty times, [oh, I guess I jumped the gun before] but if I said that neopaganism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, I'd be a liar. [this would probably be more intriguing without the first clause] But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that every time Mrs. Bird On The Wire utters or writes a statement that supports interventionism—even indirectly—it sends a message that we ought to worship gutless know-nothings as folk heroes [no comment necessary]. I assert that we mustn't let her make such statements, partly because her helpers are delighted with the potential for violent confrontation, but primarily because she is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when she's confronted with inconvenient facts. [I love "shrieking and spitting" as a limitation] By next weekend, however, Mrs. Bird On The Wire is likely to switch to some sort of "promote a herd [I hear they're doing this now in your country to very good effect] mentality over principled, individual thought" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

It's debatable whether Mrs. Bird On The Wire is Leonard's worst ever song or one of those self-centered, rambunctious radicals who quotes the Bible but never reads it. However, no one can disagree that she likes turning hooligans loose against us good citizens, which puts her somewhere between a muzzy-headed jackanapes and a bookish pip-squeak on the nativism org chart. [there are times, Michae -- uh, Marisha.. that I.. well, I want to be near you] She keeps insisting that cell-phone towers are in fact covert [whoever said "covert"??] mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's stories about hedonism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions [is there something we can attribute to hedonism that causes this?.. if so, please don't leave us here in suspense].., even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. Now that I've stated that, allow me to say that if I may be so bold, Mrs. Bird On The Wire is not just birdbrained. She is unbelievably, astronomically birdbrained. The more I think about the worst kinds of hotheaded recidivists there are, the more troubled I become by her hypnopompic [you should no doubt include here how this particular "trigger" (and you failed to name it as such) will cause the astronomically bird brained (in particular) to pompously "go off" when confronted by colorful parades] [ibid., alpha, beta.com] insights.

.. [uh, I'm afraid I'm tired now (actually, I was tired before, so you can imagine what I am now) and so I'll have to leave the rest of my corrections 'til the morning.. signed, Ms. Violet M. Peabody]..

.. oh, one last overall comment: IS ENGLISH A SECOND LANGUAGE TO YOU, MARISHA????? (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

... (i.e., so far you're batting a D-, Mr. M., so you might consider hitting the books for a change, or else you really will wind up with an obstreperous snow job in Marxism, and that's a pretty cold country, I hear)..

I wouldn't even mention that comments like that don't sit well with the most uncontrollable brutes you'll ever see if it weren't undoubtedly true. Mrs. Bird On The Wire has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that she is the ultimate source of alienation and repression around here. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying her repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why Mrs. Bird On The Wire's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, her core principle has remained the same: to destroy our country from within. If you don't believe me then note that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's dream is to rule the world, or failing that, annihilate it. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Mrs. Bird On The Wire finds a way to welsh on all sorts of agreements.

If the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. I have in fact told Mrs. Bird On The Wire that there will be public outrage if she tries to impose hidebound new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of naive drive for power. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to her response. I suppose Mrs. Bird On The Wire just doesn't want to admit that she is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Mrs. Bird On The Wire and a pigeon is that Mrs. Bird On The Wire intends to craft propaganda that justifies causing riots in the streets. That's why Mrs. Bird On The Wire uses big words like "sphygmomanometric" to make herself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Mrs. Bird On The Wire's precepts may reek like a skunk, the very genesis of Mrs. Bird On The Wire's obstreperous snow jobs is in Marxism. Tell that to the composer of Jazz Police!! And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that she will eventually herself be destroyed by Marxism.

Mrs. Bird On The Wire fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of her religion. More precisely, she conveniently forgets her religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her. When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Mrs. Bird On The Wire stubbornly refuses to own up to her mistakes serves only to convince me that she cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. Mrs. Bird On The Wire sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue plaguing our minds.

Mrs. Bird On The Wire has been trying for quite some time to convince us that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. I suggest she take this rotting ordure and dump it where she and her fellow rummy, merciless dossers congregate. At least then we could contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic without having to worry that she will rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items.

Call me old-fashioned, but by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Mrs. Bird On The Wire has made "experience" all-important. Her experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights in the near future. Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that letting argumentative, surly card sharks paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures is unthinkable but rather to solve the problems that are important to most people.

A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to investigate Mrs. Bird On The Wire's oleaginous principles, ideals, and objectives. It's also why I say that all the deals she makes are strictly one-way. Mrs. Bird On The Wire gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. According to the laws of probability, some people are responsible and others are not. Mrs. Bird On The Wire falls into the category of "not". Even with the increasing number of cankered chiselers, she says that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking and that therefore her way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? I want you to know that Mrs. Bird On The Wire's goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity.

The path down which Mrs. Bird On The Wire wants to lead us is empty and bleak. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Mrs. Bird On The Wire in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Mrs. Bird On The Wire once tried to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. I bet Anjani would agree! If you consider this an exception to the rule then you indisputably don't understand how Mrs. Bird On The Wire operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that whenever I turn around I see her turning the trickle of collectivism into a tidal wave. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

While some of Mrs. Bird On The Wire's pleas are very attractive on the surface and are unequivocally entertaining, they ultimately serve to increase subservience to Mrs. Bird On The Wire's monolithic engine of sadism. Bombarding me with insults is a mug's game. The only reason she does things like that is because some day, her effete deputies may ask you why you think it's a good idea to give our young people the values that will inspire them to champion the force of goodness against the greed of unpleasant malingerers. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that Mrs. Bird On The Wire is cunctipotent. You should therefore be prepared to tell these tasteless gasbags that Mrs. Bird On The Wire attracts dangerous vagrants to her little empire by telling them that she has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. I suppose the people to whom she tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, as long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, Mrs. Bird On The Wire's advocates don't really care that she wants all of us to believe that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. That's why she sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. Mrs. Dirge Bird On The Wire, Jr.'s view that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization" is sheer make-believe. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now and thank Jarkko for this opportunity to have addressed the young folk here.

much later edit: I'm having the strangest weekend.. in between my upstate gardening, and misc. fixer-upper projects, I've been coming back here to read sections of this godforsaken thread.. anyway, I liked how Ms. Peabody's corrections were reading here, and thought to make the whole thing more intelligible by making bold the Mr. Marisha comments being "corrected" with Ms. Peabody's incisive red pen.. and all this, just for your enduring reading pleasure.. (felicitously signed, Ms. Violet M. Peabody)..
Last edited by Violet on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Violet
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Violet, I'd like to remind you, so please pay careful attention, as I've said this once or twice already:

"Marisha" did NOT "write" any of that stuff. What "Marisha" has utilized was a pre-calculated, pre-programmed vitriolic essay that is easily found on the Web in several various formats. All "Marisha" has to do is plug in someone's name (hence the repetetiveness of a singular post that seems to focus on one particular person) and the essay is completed. "Marisha" is a troll; a pseudonym for some lonely, shit-stirring board member who gets a good (and very deserved) laugh from the ones who pay all the mind to it.

So, PLEASE, do not study and dissect "Marisha"'s posts. It is useless and pointless and a great waste of time and energy.
"Rock and roll is dead, but I am its revival. I'm prophesied by sages died, from Buddha to the Bible." --TERATOGEN
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen (music page)
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen666 (personal page)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheNoHoldsBard?ref=profile (Facebook page)
Violet

Post by Violet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

... hmm.. I don’t know, T.. I seem to remember discovering something like this before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA
FULL SCREEN..

.. but whether his Lordship is a very bad wizard or not, or whether his non-speak is computer-program generated or not.. well.. it doesn't quite address the fact that.. well, that I..

.. actually, this all reminds me of what this big, round, red-besuited, Spanish(ish) leprechaun once told me, as he seems to encapsulate entirely the.. well, at times melodic stubbornness of my feelings on this subject..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKSWJxj8nM
FULL SCREEEN..

.. either that.. or we're actually all bearing witness to an extraordinarily highly unnecessary, inter-textual (obviously sexual) frolicking love story -- involving foreplay, afterplay, duringplay, etceteraplay (etc.) -- of astronomically bird-brained proportion (so to speak).. (that's "love talk" for "a lot") (okay, it's computer talk for "a lot")..

.. anyway, T., I'm actually a bit surprised that the hopeless romantics of this here Forum (most of whom are supposedly entranced by one M.P. Cohen).. should miss the ardor.. fervor.. and mind-melding ineluctable madness of this inter-dimensional (subversively questionable, from a mind control vantage), highly libidinized, word-smithified concoction of earthly and unearthly.. sacred and mundane.. and.. well, you get the picture..

To my most noble Lordship,

Let's not let those-of-so-little-faith distract us from this our most favorite distraction.. And my gosh, with Georges [my main cyber-squeeze, to those of you new to this nonsense] out on the prowl in those northernmost Irish regions of who-knows-what-he's-up-to-these-days-(land), we have A LOT more room for our frolics.. [inspiring, no doubt, some new found concern on the part of the bewigged barrister, as he sets aside his red-laced dainties, thinking to don a more manly attire for this, his latest menage a.. deux, shall we say?].. [of course, with Tinds and Cate involved.. and maybe I.F., with her whips 'n things.. that would make a menage a.. let's see now, it's been years.. un, deux, trois, quatre.. think I’ll stop here, as it could be we're all cinq.. a word that might just be (covertly) linked somehow with that soggy little land of ship-sinking dankishness (home to the Titanic, in other words) that my indelibly dark 'n dankish(est) Georges hails from.. (hmm.. maybe I.F. is right.. Leonard works in mysterious ways).. (either that, or Georges is using that 'ol black magick again)..

.. okay, I know it's morning, but I think I need some sleep..

I'll take your wise words under advisement, T..
v i o l e t (flower).. (closing her passionate little petals for a much needed mid-morning nap)..(oh, your lordship.. your computer generated love speak is just so dreamy)...

edit: I can't believe I left out a syllable from "libidinized".. sorry, your lordship..
much later edit: I removed the La Mancha lyrics.. they seemed unnecessary, somehow..
Last edited by Violet on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Violet
Cate

Here kitty kitty - pretty kitty

Post by Cate » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm

V - I just saw a robin in my back yard eating a nice fat worm!!! A sure sign of spring, plus I have a least one little yellow flower that will open her petals today as long as she gets a little sun.
Violet wrote:
.. but gee wiz.. do I really have to learn to do all that just to get my little black leather boot in the door? (at publishing houses, I mean).. actually, maybe you still remember, I.F., how I tried that once (well, youtube wise, at any rate).. although I don’t recall what thread that was.. but as I’m sure you remember, I.F., I failed miserably, in my little dominatrix sex kitten outfit.. I mean, I guess I was a bit too timid.. although, as I recall, Cate liked it.. Oh, and Cate, you'd appreciate this.. the author of Whip Smart says she finds the best Dominatrix equipment at none other than Home Depot (!).. (and you thought I was just kidding about "ratchet straps")..
Home depot and pet smart. Actually I'm not so sure about Home depot - if you ask one of their supposedly friendly and helpful staff to tie you up with a preferred cord (just to make sure that it's not to easy to get out of), they act like they've got better things to do with their time :roll:
Yes I do remember that kitty dominatrix video you made with those cute cute ears - I think you were promoting literacy or perhaps you were just at a pivotal part of Emily or Don Quote and couldn't put your book down...

T - I can not imagine Lady M, who you weirdly claim to be a troll, ever being lonely or at least alone when she did not wish to be - we adore her despite her odd repetitive use of language and her fascination with fruit and Norman. ohh please don't tell her this though - it's much funner being mean to her.

V I think the slumber party/ mini kitty palace idea is fantastic but we have to invite Manna, even though she's not here... :( as it just wouldn't seem right without her. so I guess that would make it a ménage à six.
I'll bring a veggie lasagna and almond oil.
Violet

Post by Violet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

.. oh, sorry Manna.. didn't realize you might return, especially given our picnic plans with his lordship.. (yes, Cate will also bring the bananas, not to worry on that count.. oh, and the, umm.. avocados).. [his lordship, especially, will appreciate that one].. (oh, me?.. I'm bringing the ratchet straps [silly])..

.. speaking of.. here's me in the itty bitty kitty outfit (Cate).. (say that seventeen times without stopping)..

.. Oh, and I was reading Proust at the time, if I'm remembering (things past) correctly.. (lovely language, though it's not the easiest read, I have to say.. no wonder I failed miserably at dominatrix school).. (although I now fully appreciate the time/space/mind concept associated with Madeleines)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpZpKOdj5NQ
FULL SCREEN...
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 am

avocados :D haha - how appropriate that you were reading proust, you have an excellent memory. I had a little avocado poem once but I don't think it was saved (that computer died). Don't you think it would be better for Marisha to bring the bananas - just saying

Mat, the moon and camping - last weekend while you were camping under the moon at the end of summer probably in the heat, my husband and sons were camping under the same moon in a yurt in the snow. boy that moon gets around.
Violet

Post by Violet » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 am

Cate wrote:avocados :D haha - how appropriate that you were reading proust, you have an excellent memory. I had a little avocado poem once but I don't think it was saved (that computer died). Don't you think it would be better for Marisha to bring the bananas - just saying
.. yes about Marisha and the bananas.. only, she's known to commit carnal acts with them in the car, without even peeling them first.. I mean, she was being a bit modest when she said her love was like a banana.. she meant her love was a banana.. (!).. and, I mean, well, once she's done with her bananas.. well, gee wiz, who's gonna eat them after that??

.. that's why there's a lot of frustrated bananas out there.. by that I mean in the greater London area, I suspect.. I mean, I know she gets around, and there are fruit carts everywhere these days.. (okay.. am I speaking figuratively??)..

... I don't know, maybe we should stick to avocados this time..

[t.b.c]...

Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:01 am

Arrrgh! Sorry Cate and Vi, I always seem to arrive late to these parties! I made several attempts today to respond, but some damnfool distraction called work kept interrupting.

Hey – thanks for the invite to the Kitty Slumber Party – count me in – no way I'm not showing up, after missing the Brad-in-the-trunk one. Perhaps... this time we should skip the gear and have some old fashioned fun... well, maybe just those little fluffy handcuffs...

V. that dozy girl is just as hopeless the second time around (I mean, really, is that a manual she's reading on the job?) And Vi-O-let, your dissection of Marisha's Mrs Bird rant was a lovely, clev-ah read, yes indeed.

With all the newcomers to the poetry forum, all nice and polite, and Leonard-loving, and... well, serious, do you think perhaps we're getting a dubious reputation? I mean, we all know what girls just wanna have, right? And we love Leonard too, right? and anyway he's been quite a fun-lover (I chose that hyphen carefully) in his time...

Oh – I'll bring devil's food cake

Psssst Cate – the only gear worth getting at Home Depot is the variety pack of bungie cords. IMO, duct tape is for assassins; the aim is only to titillate, not to terrorize...
Judy

Post by Judy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:01 pm

imaginary friend wrote: after missing the Brad-in-the-trunk one.
Brad-in-the-trunk ... ohhhh yah .... crap.... brb

okay so stick to the, no stick to you, pleasure tape as opposed to duck tape
and the new mantra

titillate, not to terrorize...
titillate, (are your sure that's as much fun?)
Violet

Post by Violet » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Cate wrote:
imaginary friend wrote: after missing the Brad-in-the-trunk one.
Brad-in-the-trunk ... ohhhh yah .... crap.... brb

okay so stick to the, no stick to you, pleasure tape as opposed to duck tape
and the new mantra

titillate, not terrorize...
titillate, (are your sure that's as much fun?)
Hi Cate.. just thought I'd tweak this a bit..

Hi I.F.. thanks for the Mrs. Bird Brain appreciation.. I think I'm just warming up to this Ms. Violet M. Peabody schoolmarm business.. and just in time, too.. Mr. M. needs careful, uh, surveillance..

... okay.. it's raining for something like the third day in a row here.. I've been ignoring it, but now it's becoming tedious..

.. I guess we'll have to have our picnic inside -- what am I saying, it's always raining in Jolly Old England..

.. hmm.. maybe it's time to go back to my "searching for signs from God" thread (now affectionally known as the "Casey, where in hell are ya?" thread (where I still have some serious homework to do.. homework.. yuck), not to trump the Suicide thread, now (dis)affectionally dubbed: "Georges, get your sorry buttsky over here, or you'll really have something you'll need "a spell" for.. and that's spelled: a serious series of serious spankings.. geez..) (notice how I didn't even bother closing those quotes.. or all these pesky parens, for that matter.. Yes, I guess things were getting pretty hopeless over here, before Marisha came and served up her latest brand of mashed-banana word salad.. okay, I.F... since Georges(zez) is not around, here are these dab nab ratchet straps.. just try not to get my little fuzzy white tail caught in them, and I'm all yours).. (oh, well, Cate can slap me around a bit with that fly swatter)..

v i o l e t (flower)..(not violent flower)..

.. do you really think we're getting a bad rep, I.F.??

.. much later edit: just a few typos.. no real changes to speak of..
Last edited by Violet on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Violet wrote: .. do you really think we're getting a bad rep, I.F.??
bad- I don't it, more likely a rep. for being silly or for making poor use of time - but I doubt 'bad'

a flyswatter!!!! I.F. you have to talk to her - this is taking the low budget Home Depot thing too far!... I mean what will the other dom girls say when they see me in my dominatrix dress made from a kitchen bag with holes cut out and fastened with bungee and my rubber footwear (garden boots) holding a flyswatter!!!! :?
I don't even think I could scare Marisha like that - although it might give my husband a start (hehehe).

okay hanging up my fruit and skipping away with my flyswatter

kisses,
Cate

p.s. - Still raining here as well and on the first day of March break - so we've pulled the drapes and are having an afternoon movie monster movie Marathon. guess what we're watching (okay what boys are watching while I'm typing ) Creature from the Black Lagoon!!!! Problem is whenever we do something like this I fall asleep - every time, I can already feel it.

many edits do to adding ps taking down ps then adding back ps - I was going to add it after you reply I.F. but I think it's fine here - k better really go now as I'm being rude with typing business.
Last edited by Cate on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi V and Cate (and Marisha and Tera and Tinds and Judy and Yorkie and Alisony anyone else who still has any patience with this thread)

It's raining here too, for the seventh straight day. Today, I am babysitting a 10 month old baby woman (not mine exactly) named Ella, who is sleeping (but not for long – hoo-boy) in the next room, so I'm sneaking onto the forum for 10 minutes, to catch up.

Violet, about the hot pink for titillate – is that a hint? Is Johnny Weir coming to the sleepover as well? Woo-hoo! I thought we had lots of guys already, with Lord M and all his alter egos and bananas and all... if there's room for more, Mystic Mat should take precedence over JW, dontcha think?

Cate, the flyswatter is humble yes, but I'm sure there are some flies out there who would appreciate some discipline – y'know? The kind they never get at home?

Uh-oh, gotta go –

Edited to add a little pink 'y' to 'the' typo
Last edited by imaginary friend on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marisha

Post by Marisha » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:39 am

Congratulations to Mrs. Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour for saying that she is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. That honestly wins the prize for being the most pigheaded and repressive thing I've ever heard. First off, her assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That's why it is now the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Her fierce passions and fiendish cunning, combined with abnormal powers of intellect, with intense vitality, and with a persistency of purpose which the world has rarely seen, and whetted moreover by a keen thirst for blood engendered by defeat and subjection, combine to make Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour the deadly enemy of all mankind, while her intransigent, bilious tracts contribute to inflame her wild lust of pelf, and to justify the crimes suggested by spite and superstition.

Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, she frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to carve out space in the mainstream for fork-tongued politics. Her primary goal is to prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror. All of her other objectives are secondary to this one supreme purpose. That's why you must always remember that you won't find many of Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's associates who will openly admit that they favor Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's schemes to assuage the hungers of her forces with servings of fresh scapegoats. In fact, their histrionics are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour maintains that her frightful crime syndicate is a benign and charitable agency. This is complete—or at least, incomplete—baloney. For instance, Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour fails to mention that people often get the impression that the worst types of brain-damaged spouters I've ever seen and Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's dupes are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that if Marxism were an Olympic sport, Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour would clinch the gold medal.

Even without the bleeding-heart ideology of teetotalism in the picture, we can still say that the real question here is not, "How can Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result?". The real question is rather, "How will her intimates react when they discover that she wants to adopt approaches that have not been tested to try to solve problems that have not been well-defined?" In classic sophist fashion, I ask another question in reply: How can someone who claims to be so educated and so open-minded dare to make empty promises? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour has planted her collaborators everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's ability to violate her pledge not to exclude all people and proposals that oppose her baleful recommendations, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that I've tried to explain to her jealous legates that repeating something over and over does not make it true. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour will probably never understand why she scares me so much. And she unmistakably does scare me: Her views are scary, her viewpoints are scary, and most of all, her sympathizers argue that we can trust her not to torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses her path. These are the same witless slaves to fashion who change children's values from those taught in the home to those considered chic by dodgy stirrers. This is no coincidence; Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour keeps trying to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and rotten adversarialism. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, she will truly succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with conceited polluters, Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's lickspittles, or anyone else who fails to realize that "complacent" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour. And here, I aver, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's jokes.

Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that at no time in the past did the most flippant curmudgeons you'll ever see shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. Whenever I turn around I see Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses. It would be charitable of me not to mention that it would be a work of supererogation to offer true constructive criticism—listening to the whole issue, recognizing the problems, recognizing what is being done right, and getting involved to help remedy the problem—at a time when every week there transpires news of ridiculous bullies following Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's orders to stir up class hatred. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

Of course, if I hear Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's assistants say, "War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength" one more time, I'm going to throw up. It's possible that acrimonious cheapskates are unable to see that I indeed find Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour more irritating than a hair shirt. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that if one believes statements like, "Going through the motions of working is the same as working," one is, in effect, supporting malodorous slobs.

Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world. I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help her organize a whispering campaign against me. She keeps telling us that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. Are we also supposed to believe that she is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes? I didn't think so.

Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour must think that being hideous entitles one to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. While it is not my purpose to incriminate or exculpate or vindicate or castigate, the big parlor game among her legatees is guessing which of them was the first to monopolize the press. To top that off, when I was a child my clergyman told me, "Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's codices are devoid of any intellectual substance." If you think about it you'll see his point. Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour has been fairly successful in her efforts to create a factitious demand for her hostile calumnies. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of disingenuous vulgarians.

Even though Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour has aired her disapproval of being criticized, I still maintain that if the only way to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation is for me to get fired from my job, then so be it. It would unquestionably be worth it because Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour argues that men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: Today, we might have let her visit misery and havoc upon countless millions. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's operatives take for granted. Ignorance is bliss. This may be why Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's toadies are generally all smiles.

I claim that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour has had some success in turning positions of leadership into positions of complacency. I find that horrifying and frightening but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour repeats the term "characteristicalness" over and over again in everything she writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour merely trying to confuse us into believing that simplism is the key to world peace? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, to believe that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance is to deceive ourselves.

I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must surely say it. Regardless of the theoretical beauty of the notion that we're still a long way from being able to address a number of important issues, there is the opposing fact that Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour says that she is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. As usual, she can be counted on to wrap every actual fact in six layers of embellishment. The truth is that I'm simply trying to explain Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's deceitful tendencies as well as her grungy tendencies as phases of a larger, unified cycle. Still, I recommend you check out some of Teratogen Reveals Shock Truth About These Posts With Analytical Brilliance That No-One Else Could Have Managed Without His Help, Now We Must All Go Look For His Sense Of Humour's politics and draw your own conclusions on the matter. Let us now indicate in a rough and approximate way the two unregenerate tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern barbarism because in that is our only hope for the future.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”