SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

This is for your own works!!!
Cate

Re: SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

Post by Cate » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Your dessert idea sounds like a U2 song - Sunday bloody Sunday :)
Your messing with the senses there - Eeeeek
perhaps you've listened to much of Sid - cool story of meeting him by the way (I missed that post the first time)
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Cate wrote:Your dessert idea sounds like a U2 song - Sunday bloody Sunday :)
Your messing with the senses there - Eeeeek
perhaps you've listened to much of Sid - cool story of meeting him by the way (I missed that post the first time)
What on earth are you talking about, Cate??.. it was just a fairly basic recipe for a banana split.. (geez.. must be sleep deprivation or something)*..

... you know, actually, as opposed to the Sex Pistols, it's really the covert content of much of Marisha's (banana-silenced), interminable ramblings I was picking up on.. I was just bringing out what was already there, in other words.. (and she of course knows this)..

.. oh, also, I met the McLaren dude, not Sid.. Sid would no doubt have scowled at me.. (I think that maybe he used to scowl a lot)..

.. oh and last, and probably best.. as per below, some of this stuff of yours, Cate, is truly bronze worthy, methinks.. especially "Blind Sailors who Enjoy Squealing".. now that’s choice.. (oh, and I needed to see it in blue, suddenly).. Oh also, I wasn’t sure if you truly meant "Sole Mates," or.. anyway, given all the latent violence being unearthed around here, I went for the most probable choice..

.. okay, so, congrats:

Cate wrote: Banana's in the fridge!!!
... oh my goodness ...no no no
I admit there have been times that MarIsha and I have not gotten along
but I've always tried to be nice to her
like the time I tried to set her up at a dating site, I think it was at Prisoners with STD's Looking For
[fillet of Soul] Mates - for some reason she took it the wrong way ( I had tried to Blind Sailors who Enjoy Squealing, but they would not take her. Apparently she had already dated a few of the members and there was reportedly some inappropriate 'grab my banana' business going on - but I don't want to gossip)
.. oh, and "grab my banana".. was definitely a phrase that was on my mind when I wrote the Bloody Sunday recipe.. [you see T.?.. that's fessing up, to avoid the charge of plagiarism]..

.. well, have a well-good bloody Sunday, Cate (!)
.. v i o l e t (flower).. xx x

edit: okay, I added this first line later.. oh, and I "de-colored" my sign-off.. though I'm not sure why..
Last edited by Violet on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 pm

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST MAY CONTAIN, WELL, NOT BANANA-RELATED MATERIAL (AS IT HAPPENS), BUT SOCK-RELATED (YES, I SAID "SOCK") (LIKE THE ONES CATE KEEPS LOSING BEHIND HER DRYER).. NOW WHAT WAS I -- OH.. YES.. SOCK-RELATED MATERIAL, THE VIOLENCE OF WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MOST POSTERS... THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU, HOWEVER [YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE] WHO MAY.. WELL.. SORT OF LIKE VIEWING THIS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyglEAqdkjg
FULL SCEEN..

Violet
Violet

Post by Violet » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

.. actually [as a little addendum to that last post], I kind of think the "Bobby Sock" Duvall character's lines should have gone more like:

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning.. it smells like.................. laundry"..
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”