How will I die?

This is for your own works!!!
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:11 am

Ciao again Owl,

But now I reread your post and I am concerned...
witty_owl wrote: I have been the vehicle to express that which is preferably left alone. Much of my "strident" writing happens quickly and when it is complete I am left feeling like the unconscious (personal or collective) has used me to relate this.and this idea has just occured at this moment.
You say you are being used? By something outside your body? Do you llke being used to relay messages to the Leonard Cohen Files Message Board? WHY do you just now realize this? Do you feel scared?

Vesuvius
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:22 am

Now there is some synchronicity for you! I, Vesuvius, and Epurcelly, all submitted our posts at the exact, same time [4:01 AM]. The real bugger, that I cannot figure out, however [sorry to bring this up again, Zabka ~ but this time I'm innocent!], is that my post [the first of the three] shows an Edited at 4:02 AM message, and I didn't Edit it at all :shock: !!! Simply clicked on Submit. What's that all about!?!
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:25 am

Ciao Lizzy!

First Owl is being used as a vehicle... And now you say that you and I are synchronized! Things are getting really scary around here!

Vesuvius
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:25 am

I was editing:) My post did not make sense in the place it ended up.
ep
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:30 am

Epurcelly, (I do not say Ciao)

It is I who should be offended...

You have completely edited your reply to me. Now no one will know what you wrote to me. It is not fair to do this. It is not "friendly".

I have looked up in my English/Italian Dictionary the words Passive Agressive and I believe they apply to you...not me.

Vesuvius
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:34 am

Henry Miller in "Big Sir..." writes about the poor children next-door having much more fun and imagination than the rich kids down the street...
ep
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:39 am

Vesuvius ~

The essence of Epurcelly's edited post remained the same, despite the minor word changing, which just more specifically said what he was earlier suggesting.

It's not just you and I who are synchronized; it's all three of us. Don't be scared, though. It's no worse than a thunderstorm.

~ Lizzy
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:42 am

Epurcelly,

We Italians are not "poor" and we are not "kids". Stick that in your passive aggressive pipe and smoke it.

Vesuvius
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:00 am

Vesuvius-
Whao man. First off, the Henry Miller post was in reference to the quote that Liz put up and in no way directed at you. As far as my editing, the original post read "I'm not sure what to make of this" and was intended to land just below your post reading something about pass/aggr...something you do in NJ. It did not however end up there and didn't quite make sense. Again, I apoligize if I offended you with the Henry Miller post.
ep
Zabka

Post by Zabka » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:08 am

Well, looks like there's a bit of intolerance brewing here! Everyone count to ten and start again please!! Please? Otherwise we will be proving that humanity (at least as it is on this forum) really is in crisis
ZZ

What we have learned is like a handful of earth. What we have yet to learn is like the whole world. (Avvaiyar)
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:13 am

Ah, you're right, Epurcelly. It makes perfect sense in relation to the quoted piece I brought here. In fact, a great dovetail to it. I had no idea what it had to do with when I read it, but then that's not necessarily new, either :wink: . I'm certain Vesuvius's fur will smooth back the other direction from "Pffffttt!!!" now :D .
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:15 am

I agree Zabka. Tis partly my fault. I must learn to quote because an ill-placed post is easily misunderstood.
ep
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:17 am

Goodnite Zabka :D , Epurcelly :D , and Vesuvius :D .......past my bedtime.

~ Lizzy
Zabka

Post by Zabka » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:56 am

Nite kids... :)

Ep, I know what you mean about misplaced replies...it's amazing how many people can get a message in by the time you've finished composing. I think if you press the quote button in the message you are reading it opens up a reply box with their message in it.

I wasn't really singling anyone out, BTW. Things were just getting het up

Seeya!
ZZ

What we have learned is like a handful of earth. What we have yet to learn is like the whole world. (Avvaiyar)
Zabka

Post by Zabka » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:58 am

EG blah blah blah

I just pressed quote on the last message posted and wrote above the body of text, you can cut out what you don't like

Zabka wrote:Nite kids... :)

Ep, I know what you mean about misplaced replies...it's amazing how many people can get a message in by the time you've finished composing. I think if you press the quote button in the message you are reading it opens up a reply box with their message in it.

I wasn't really singling anyone out, BTW. Things were just getting het up

Seeya!
Kinda cool
ZZ

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”