Happy Easter everyone...

This is for your own works!!!
Violet

Happy Easter everyone...

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Here's one of my favorite hyms... done as a viola solo... (yes... Violet recommends this Viola solo)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuLoVmRxDoQ
FULL SCREEN...
Violet
News Gal

Re: Happy Easter everyone...

Post by News Gal » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm

ᎤᏩᎬᏗᏒ ᏥᎪᏩᏘᎲ, ᎯᎩᎾᎵᎢ, ᎠᏓᎯᏍᏗ ᎨᏐ. Uwagvdisv tsigowatihv, higinali'i , adahisdi geso (I've seen the future brother, it is murder.)
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:42 pm

.. which reminds me.. do my THREADS make me look FAT???... (oh god, I hope not.. Georges would kill me)...

v i o l e t... (fearing to look more like... V I O L E T... ) (I shudder at the thought)...
Violet
News Gal

Post by News Gal » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Violet wrote:.. which reminds me.. do my THREADS make me look FAT???... (oh god, I hope not.. Georges would kill me)...

v i o l e t... (fearing to look more like... V I O L E T... ) (I shudder at the thought)...

No no no you are a skinny flower, violet ;)
ᎤᏩᎬᏗᏒ ᏥᎪᏩᏘᎲ, ᎯᎩᎾᎵᎢ, ᎠᏓᎯᏍᏗ ᎨᏐ. Uwagvdisv tsigowatihv, higinali'i , adahisdi geso (I've seen the future brother, it is murder.)
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Violet, you are always beautiful. You have never been, nor ever will be, any other way.

Happy Easter to you,

http://www.angryalien.com/0506/casabunca.asp
News Gal

Post by News Gal » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 pm

I LOVE that link Cate!!!!!!! Thanks!! :lol:
Violet

Post by Violet » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 am

... thanks Cate, and I have to sincerely add that the feeling is mutual... (oh, and is there a "quick bunny War and Peace," do you think?)...

... N.G., thanks for your bunny business as well... (I wonder if a Playboy bunny ever asked herself that question??)...

... and now I thought I'd offer a little Easter present in the form of some manner of diaristic entry, as I'm feeling a bit inspired...

Some notes on Easter Evening, 2009

I'm still thinking of my drive home tonight... how the look of the sky during that lovely twilight hour was a subtle and crisp grey-green-blue, with just a hint of forbidden red dissipating above the Manhattan skyline... The Empire State Building, nearly looming, and standing all alone from this vantage, was all lit up, as usual, like an elegant chandelier.. this time in crisp white and kelly green... And there was something about this view on this particular occasion that was beautiful, if slightly jaded somehow... Actually, this seems an apt description of how I've come to think of this city, the place of my birth, and no doubt the place I will always in my heart think of as home...

v i o l e t
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”