Poem for Geoffrey

This is for your own works!!!
Violet

Re: Poem for Geoffrey

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 pm

... um... excuse me, boys.. but I'd like to put a little word in here...

.. Now first, Geoffrey... please understand that John K. has expressed his strong feeling about something you did in the past that he finds unconscionable... This thing you did is an affront to his sense of ethics, and that's what's stirring him to speak his mind on this... John, I do appreciate where you're coming from, as no one here would want to entertain the idea of having their personal messages hacked into, and by a fellow forum member no less... And I'm not entirely sure, Geoffrey, that you truly appreciate how totally unacceptable such an activity is to most of us here. On the other hand, it sounds as though you, Geoffrey, would like to mend your ways, and not offend, etc., and in this way partake of all the good things that can happen at this lovely Leonard inspired forum... Now, that might not seem like enough to you, John, but I think most of us would want to give Geoffrey another chance... because maybe.. just maybe.. the human spirit wants to better itself, and is only seeking some kindness -- forgiveness, even... so to foster its kinder, more hospitable, and just (as in true justice) law abiding self...

.. and so, as one of this site's I.F. appointed Sisters of Mercy... I offer up this song... in the hope we might all be inspired to groove to its groovy and loving spirit... (I think I perform it quite well, actually)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2eNPgTae98
FULL SCREEN...

Love's humble servant,

v i o l e t (fl
o w
e
r) xxx
Violet
News Gal

Post by News Gal » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:22 pm

<looks at both Geoffrey & John with big gray eyes & a pout> Please give each other a chance.
ᎤᏩᎬᏗᏒ ᏥᎪᏩᏘᎲ, ᎯᎩᎾᎵᎢ, ᎠᏓᎯᏍᏗ ᎨᏐ. Uwagvdisv tsigowatihv, higinali'i , adahisdi geso (I've seen the future brother, it is murder.)
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

.. wait a minute, I.F... (backing up here a few posts)... did you say... DOMINATRIX???... hmm... that gives me an idea.. I mean, maybe that's how I can lure Mr. Sirus back... (I have a feeling he might be British, which bodes well for this approach, I think)... but first I'd have to go to dominatrix school, I'm afraid, since Georges hasn't gotten to this part of my training yet... hmm... let's see what this little handbook has to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpZpKOdj5NQ
FULL SCREEN...
Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

V,

That is a sad excuse for a dominatrix. She's the doziest one I've ever seen. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:
Violet

Post by Violet » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 am

... hmm... well, I did say I needed dominatrix school... although I thought I could get away with just using the manual, but... well, it seems I'm out of my element with this... I guess I'm something of a Daddy's girl when it comes right down to it... which... well, it means I'm going to have to try extra hard to toughen up, it seems... I knew I wasn't quite getting it right when my kneeling, blindfolded subjects were sort of smirking at me when I rapped them with my little dominatrix stick... I guess that was a pretty bad sign... Oh, well... back to the drawing board I guess... (Mr. Sirus, I do hope you're at least somewhat appreciative of all my efforts here)...

v i o l e t (putting
away her little
white cat ears and
tail)... (I think I'll
keep the maid's outfit on
though)...

... hmm... I had Eartha Kitt here doing her inimitable rendition of My Heart Belongs to Daddy, but... I don't know.. she really looks like she could eat a man alive, I think, and that's not quite the point I was trying to make, in this instance... v.
last edit: I just wanted to point out here that the color I chose for this particular post is Daddy's Girl Pink...
Last edited by Violet on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 am

imaginary friend wrote:V,

That is a sad excuse for a dominatrix. She's the doziest one I've ever seen. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:
:razz:

In fairness, I don't think the kitty's usually get to hold the whip/crop, she just needs to practice her snap.
she's like a little live action Neko doll.

There seems to be some type of market thing happening here.
Perhaps you deposit your man while you shop and then pick him up, all the better behaved, when your done.

putting away her little white cat ears and tail
but Violet you looked so cute in those little ears - I'm sure Sirus would like it, the fun is in the practice - mind you he might go for the Daddy thing too.
Violet

Post by Violet » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:21 am

.. my god, Mr. Sirus... as suggested by Martine on her "Oh Sirus" thread, well, it seems you might very well be in prison or something... anyway, it got me to thinking... I mean, I think I know now who you are... you deeply handsome British devil you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJcimX4UqDM
FULL SCREEN…

... just remember, Mr. S.... Georges is not someone to be trifled with... I've recently found out he's a "union delegate"...

still intrigued,
v i o l e t (flower)

... oh, Cate... I guess I'll keep the little ears on n' stuff... but if he doesn't come here soon, I'm gonna start feeling awfully silly... v.
Violet
Harry S

Post by Harry S » Sat May 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Cate wrote:
imaginary friend wrote:V,

:razz:

In fairness, I don't think the kitty's usually get to hold the whip/crop, she just needs to practice her snap.
she's like a little live action Neko doll.

There seems to be some type of market thing happening here.
Perhaps you deposit your man while you shop and then pick him up, all the better behaved, when your done.

putting away her little white cat ears and tail
but Violet you looked so cute in those little ears - I'm sure Sirus would like it, the fun is in the practice - mind you he might go for the Daddy thing too.

you are writing kinky stuff and should be arrested.
lonndubh

Post by lonndubh » Sun May 03, 2009 1:03 am

Hey Harry S Welcome to the forum. By any chance are you related to HarryS :?:
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 am

lonndubh wrote:Hey Harry S Welcome to the forum. By any chance are you related to HarryS :?:
Excellent question l. very similar names aren't they, perhaps the added space is just part of a cunning plan.

-----

as for being arrested, no handcuffs unless you let me wear the cool blue hat or is it black in Norway.
make sure you keep your gun in its holder though.

(okay prob. shouldn't be writing posts at 2:00 a.m.)
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 am

... Cate, I keep reading your signature quote as "In sleep every man is only a child"... is that what you mean??

night :lol: (and see, a smiley just for you)...

sleepy
v i o l e t
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Good morning Violet,

no, I mean in sleep every man is an only child.
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

... oh, I know... I was, uh, kidding.. and now I'm up, after very little sleep it seems... (sort of like being a child, not an only -- oh, never mind) (!) :neutral:
v.
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 pm

:D
I'm very tired too.. I don't even think I saw the smileee thingee
not much sleep last night or the night before, we should have a slumber party since we weren't sleeping anyway.
Violet

Post by Violet » Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 pm

... and that made me think "at his wake every man is only a child"... to add a more morbid touch... :!:

I am now drinking your Blueberry Tea, since.. what difference does it make??
v.
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”