complete the poem.....(Haiku)

This is for your own works!!!
solongleonard

Re: complete the poem.....(Haiku)

Postby solongleonard » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:21 am

and another thing, Loser. You are what my mam usxed to describe as "brassy". No one could ever describe you as classy.
Sideways

Postby Sideways » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 am

Hello Loser, did you make a New Year Resolution to buy a spell-check?

I guess you are "usxed" to making blunders.

Let me make one thing clear, so clear that even a retard like you might understand. I know you are planning to seduce my Man. It won't happen. He laughs at you.

Sideways, a REAL Woman
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
solongleonard

Postby solongleonard » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 am

Ok Sideways,I have now emailed the Administrator here and I think it is likely that you are soon to be banned from this Forum. PLease shut the door on your way out.
Sideways

smashing solong

Postby Sideways » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Now I know exactly whom the singer/poet Leonard Cohen (decd) had in mind when he wrote "you are the Horse of Babylon". This was the clearest reference to your ugliness and dumbness.

I am now leaving for ever this "discussion" between us. Please note that a discussion normally involves at least 2 sane persons. Beating you was as easy as falling off a monologue.

I won, nyah nyah ne nyah nyah.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
solongleonard

Postby solongleonard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:20 am

I have no idea when Leonard ever wrote about "the Horse of Babylon" and if you can all drag yourself away from the colouring issue I would welcome some input.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”