The Future of our Hydra Meet-Ups

Our biennial Hydra meetups, and the big 2002 Event
lizzytysh

Re: The Future of our Hydra Meet-Ups

Postby lizzytysh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:36 am

I wish the rest of my life were so quickly and easily resolved. I felt an "Oh, no!!" with your first post, Jarkko, and then only three posts later came the great news of resolution!!

It hurts to have to miss these meet-ups when I financially have no choice, but I couldn't bear the picture in my mind of their just dissolving! How could I go then!?!

THANK YOU, Caren and Hans, for not even skipping a beat with your heartfelt generousity! Jarkko and Eija make it all seem so seamless and effortless. When you see them at the various gatherings, there's not even a hint of all it took from them to be there, acting calmly, and joyfully enjoying meeting new people and having conversations with those already known. Yet, anyone who's ever been involved at any level of organizing (much less at the top!!) knows... this didn't come easy.

So, from Jarkko's comments, and from my knowing both of you, it seems the best possible two have stepped forward to alleviate all that stressful uncertainty. With Jarkko and Eija as they are, you know you'll have moral support and all the help they can offer.

Thank you, Jarkko and Eija, for every last detail you have put into our lives here on the Forum and out there in our Leonard Cohen world. We couldn't have done it without you is as literal as it can get.

Much love to both sides of the changing of the guard.

Much love and immense respect,
Lizzie
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:40 am

Now, I can return to looking for photos and footage from this year's Hydra gathering. 8)
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Trying again, but not finding anything. :?
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Hydra Meetups 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 & The Event in 2002”