Blue Alert

Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Mea culpa Linda - apologies - I didn't see the other photo. Now those are eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

Haha! - I've done the same thing a thousand times. (literally unfortunately). :D - Linda.
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Have been listening consistently to Blue Alert over the past fortnight.
I was critical of Anjani's performance of Blue Alert in Dublin and I feel it's by far the weakest track on the CD but I have grown to like thealbum a lot.
I find it reminiscent (in mood) of Ten New Songs and really, really enjoye it.
Sherry

Re: Blue Alert

Post by Sherry »

I have been playing Blue Alert on my computer in my office
this week (helps with the stress) and everyone who comes in
wants to know "who is singing that beautiful music?"

So I have been introducing my younger colleagues to Anjani
all week long. Very enjoyable.

Sherry
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

Good for you, Sherry. I've not been able to hear Blue Alert in its entirety, but shall be on the lookout. Yes, please, introduce the younger/older and less inclined to enjoy Leonard and all his proteges. I should do my part, but I don't have an 'office atmosphere' into which I can pipe this music into. I love Anjani's' voice. Which steered me back to Jennifer Warnes and Perla/Christie/Sharon. Then Leonard, of course. I almost lost him in the shuffle, but he's still there, resting in one part of my heart.

Linda.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thanks for commenting on Sherry's news, Linda. I had meant to and then got distracted :? . I, too, wish that I could be playing out loud my own music in my office... just from my speakers, even. But, I need to wear headphones to listen and right now, they're not even working. Not sure if that's the fault of the hard drive somehow, or of the phones, but I've tried 3 pair, all to no avail.

It's great that you're bringing more listeners to Anjani, Sherry 8) . If you go to her myspace site [the link was given here, somewhere, awhile back]... and it MAY just be anjani@myspace.com ~ but I don't know for sure as I write that... anyway, you'll see photos of an incredibly diverse 8) group of folks who also love her music :D .

~ Lizzy

Return to “Blue Alert”