New venue for Dec 9 concert in Melbourne

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

New venue for Dec 9 concert in Melbourne

Post by jarkko »

Dear Leonard Cohen ticket holder,

The Leonard Cohen concert scheduled for Monday 9 December 2013 at Rod Laver Arena will now take place at the Palais Theatre.

As the Palais Theatre is a Ticketmaster venue and Rod Laver Arena is a Ticketek venue, all tickets must be relocated in advance of the show.

Tickets have been held to satisfy the ticket holders for the original venue and will remain on hold until the relocate period has ended.

Replacement tickets will be allocated in the same order tickets were booked for the Rod Laver Arena show, i.e. the earlier tickets were booked, the better seats will be allocated at The Palais Theatre.

After re-allocations have been completed, Ticketmaster will automatically email the new tickets to the original customers by FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8th 2013

Any queries regarding the Leonard Cohen ticket exchange, please contact Ticketmaster on PH 136 100 after FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8th 2013.

Frontier Touring apologise for any inconvenience caused, but believe you will experience a great night of entertainment at the Palais Theatre.
Please be aware that the other Melbourne show for Leonard Cohen on Wednesday 20 November 2013 will remain as scheduled, at Rod Laver Arena.
Enjoy the show!
Ticketek
http://www.ticketek.com.au
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Junk

Re: New venue for Dec 9 concert in Melbourne

Post by Junk »

My 'new' ticket for the relocated concert just arrived by email.
Row A. Seat 20.
Over the moon. :D
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Very happy for you Junk. I have rarely had good results from this sort of ticket exchange. You have done very well.

Wendyi
Junk

Post by Junk »

Thanks Wendy. I had misgivings about the changeover, but totally without need it seems.
Seeing Leonard and the UHTC from such a seat, in such a theatre, is a dream come true. :D

Murray
Andrew (Darby)

Post by Andrew (Darby) »

I'm very happy to have secured a Dress Circle seat, even if it may not be as close as Murray's. ;-) :D

I was worried about not getting anything, not knowing how many were left after the allocation to the Rod Laver ticket holders!

Cheers,
Andrew :)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~
Jenny Hume

Post by Jenny Hume »

Hello Junk/Murray

Looks like you will be sitting next to and my two friends; fantastic result isn't it!

I looked up the details of the Palais and it holds just less than 2900 people, so should be a wonderful experience listening at such a smaller venue than the Rod Laver Arena.

Jenny
Junk

Post by Junk »

Jenny Hume wrote:
Looks like you will be sitting next to and my two friends; fantastic result isn't it!
See you there, Jenny!
And, thanks to Jarkko and the forum presale, it is a fantastic result. :D
Junk

Post by Junk »

The Palais has posted a schedule for the concert.
http://www.palaistheatre.net.au/whats-o ... ent_id=405
Nice late finish. :D
Now we just have to get everyone seated by 8pm
BTW this gig is sold out!

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”