PRESALE TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
Ronaldson

Re: PRESALE TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

Post by Ronaldson »

scocoh wrote:Thanks for the update, W.

That's quite a long stretch across, and I thought the venue was smaller than Christchurch's arena. Hopefully this doesn't mean they are using child chairs. :shock:
I just googled "tsb arena wellington", and the first image displayed was a helpful picture from the last LC tour in 2010 http://leonardcohen.tumblr.com/post/144 ... ga-gets-in. It looks as if each row is divided into 3 sections, each section with about 24 seats. There are also photos in the concert thread viewtopic.php?t=23487
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

That's quite a long stretch across, and I thought the venue was smaller than Christchurch's arena. Hopefully this doesn't mean they are using child chairs. :shock:
One thing's for sure S, we're in trouble if they are :roll:

The venue seems to be wide but not particular deep. There are only two short-ish sections on the floor before you get to the raised seating. In Joey's picture you can also see the big gap between the sides of the stage and the band clustered in the centre that I spoke about earlier.

W
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Ronaldson wrote:I just googled "tsb arena wellington", and the first image displayed was a helpful picture from the last LC tour in 2010 http://leonardcohen.tumblr.com/post/144 ... ga-gets-in. It looks as if each row is divided into 3 sections, each section with about 24 seats. There are also photos in the concert thread viewtopic.php?t=23487
Will you be joining us at the last shows K?

W
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

Mabeanie1 wrote:

One thing's for sure S, we're in trouble if they are :roll:
Heh. Well, I'm in trouble, anyway. You are a lithesome lass compared to the Hawai'i contingent.

The venue seems to be wide but not particular deep. There are only two short-ish sections on the floor before you get to the raised seating. In Joey's picture you can also see the big gap between the sides of the stage and the band clustered in the centre that I spoke about earlier.
That pic is a bit worrisome. I think-- but am not sure-- that we will be sitting in front of or just to the outside of the Webbs. Hopefully, we won't be too far outside-- I can't remember which show it was, but once we were sitting outside of Javier at a weird angle and I had to crank my neck for three hours and ended up effectively putting a choke-hold on myself and nodding off.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Just a reminder that the public on sale to all concerts in New Zealand and Australia will open on Monday August 12 at 10 am local time(s). I have added the links to the first message (on page 1) of this thread.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”