Meet up in Dublin

A new, growing section for more exciting news
galwayowen

Re: Meet up in Dublin

Post by galwayowen »

Hi,visited Beresford last week on way thru Connolly and had 40 minutes to kill.Asked for a pint of smithwicks,tap was dry,then sought Carlsberg again dry,but Heineken was available.Looked at menu which was limited,pork ,burgers and fish and chips were main offerings,so come in cill airne?owen.PS my good gipsy wife landed 2 e tickets for Wednesday night.Cill airne could be like Lisboa meet up last October,with sun,and river
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

galwayowen wrote:Hi,visited Beresford last week on way thru Connolly and had 40 minutes to kill.Asked for a pint of smithwicks,tap was dry,then sought Carlsberg again dry,but Heineken was available.Looked at menu which was limited,pork ,burgers and fish and chips were main offerings,so come in cill airne?owen.PS my good gipsy wife landed 2 e tickets for Wednesday night.Cill airne could be like Lisboa meet up last October,with sun,and river

His "good gipsy wife" here..............oh dear, what did I land over 40 years ago :lol: :lol:
Sounds like the Beresford is out then. The ship looks the best option, food, drinks and close to the O2. Should we go with that then?? Over to good gypsy husband.............. ;-)
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

annmarie wrote:
galwayowen wrote:Hi,visited Beresford last week on way thru Connolly and had 40 minutes to kill.Asked for a pint of smithwicks,tap was dry,then sought Carlsberg again dry,but Heineken was available.Looked at menu which was limited,pork ,burgers and fish and chips were main offerings,so come in cill airne?owen.PS my good gipsy wife landed 2 e tickets for Wednesday night.Cill airne could be like Lisboa meet up last October,with sun,and river

His "good gipsy wife" here..............oh dear, what did I land over 40 years ago :lol: :lol:
Sounds like the Beresford is out then. The ship looks the best option, food, drinks and close to the O2. Should we go with that then?? Over to good gypsy husband.............. ;-)
LOL, only clicking with me now who galwayowen is ;-) The MV Cill Airne is wonderful. Sounds good to me. It does nice food too!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
daveeliver

Post by daveeliver »

Hi All
I'm staying in The Ferryman on Wednesday night, just across the Samuel Becket bridge from the Cill Airne.
Hope to see a few people on the boat for a snack and chat, unless 'the music and blackstuff' in The Ferryman detains me ....
See you on Wednesday, somewhere in Dublin.
Take care
Dave
Look after yourself and (each)others. All the best Dave ♫♫♫
maroo

Post by maroo »

Joan wrote:Yes - leonard is due on at 7.30pm

For some reason Irish people have 8.0pm as a start time for ALL shows in Ireland - so don't be surprised to see lots of people arrive for an 8.00pm start despite the email saying 7.30pm ......

can't wait - see you there :D
Kind Regards, Joan.

I received an email from Ticketmaster to advice me that the show will start at 7.30 sharp!!!
I hope that all the tickets owner have received the same advice.
I will not be for a Pint tomorrow, since I have to work until 6.30! Sorry!
Dublin 14/15th September 2012

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”