Thanks

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
Jenny Hume

Thanks

Post by Jenny Hume »

Hello everyone,
Not sure how to do this and if I am actually on correct thread, but felt the need to thank you all for the opportunity to attend Madison Square Garden last night. Three friends and myself travelled from Melbourne to New York specifically to see Leonard and were thrilled with the night. Two of our party were new to Leonard, so it was also wonderful to witness their response to the evening.
We had terrific seats thanks to my membership with the Fan Club; thank you all for the most wonderful opportunity!
Hopefully I have registered for further information regarding pre sales as we would also like to keep attending concerts as we can.
Is there any indication that Leonard intends including Australia or Asia in his travels next year?
Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for sharing your thoughts and dreams with me. :?
Regards,
Jenny
sbreen

Re: Thanks

Post by sbreen »

I asked Santa for tickets to an Auckland concert in 2013 so I KNOW the tour is coming Down Under.

Leonard and Father Christmas can discuss the 'when, - I've organised the 'where'.

:D :lol: :D :roll:

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”