Brooklyn Meetup for Dinner before concert

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
sbrownblei

Brooklyn Meetup for Dinner before concert

Post by sbrownblei »

Hi all
Just gave in thanks to a very generous "FAN"...and purchased ticket for last concert of this tour. I will still be "high" from the MSG concert...feet will not be touching ground. Does anybody want to meet up for dinner before concert somewhere in downtown Brooklyn???

I promised myself while I was recouperating from cancer that I would see L. Cohen live if I possibly could and get a Ragdoll kitten...I have done the kitten...she is now a big fat fluff ball...and on to Leonard.

You can find me by my Fedora!!! :lol:
Sheila (originally from Brooklyn, but who remembers??? :?: :?: :?: )
There's a crack, a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in!
MaryB

Re: Brooklyn Meetup for Dinner before concert

Post by MaryB »

Sheila,

I hope this finds you well and on a speedy recovery. This might help in your quest for a meetup
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=33103

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
SylviaB

Post by SylviaB »

Dear Sheila,
I am just checking the site for possible meet-up s. I will be in NYC and might come over for the last meet-up of this tour. Unfortunately I don t have a ticket for Brooklyn, but time will show what happens. Even if I have no ticket, I might come to a meet-up. I saw something in another thread about a NEema-concert/pre-concert meet-up?
Well, it is still time to organise sthg. I will check back later. Many greetings, now from the Netherlands
Sylvia
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Re possible Brooklyn meet up: have you considered this?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=33188

This will be a lovely gathering of fans and NEeMA is well worth seeing but please note, you need to let Avi know TODAY, Dec 9.

Wendy
sbrownblei

Post by sbrownblei »

SylviaB wrote:Dear Sheila,
I am just checking the site for possible meet-up s. I will be in NYC and might come over for the last meet-up of this tour. Unfortunately I don t have a ticket for Brooklyn, but time will show what happens. Even if I have no ticket, I might come to a meet-up. I saw something in another thread about a NEema-concert/pre-concert meet-up?
Well, it is still time to organise sthg. I will check back later. Many greetings, now from the Netherlands
You can still get t ickets. I got mine yesterday.
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

SylviaB wrote:Dear Sheila,

I HOPE YOU DO COME Sylvia THAT' would be great. seems like we'll be a small meet up but I've got a nice room and we could easily go somewhere for a drink or bite and enjoy. i hope to be all checked in by 2 pm at the Marriott too with Sheila - Hopefully I'll meet you then ~Andrea
SylviaB

Post by SylviaB »

Dear all, thank you so much for all the info s - need to decide on the very latest moment - I have some financial inconvenience ;-) and have to see how the budget is for the ticket. I will buy my ticket for Brooklyn the very last moment. Actually, if you all booked in the Marriott (I stay in NY near Times Square) why we don t meet up there at the bar ?

CU then, hopefully
Sylvia
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

SylviaB wrote:Dear all, thank you so much for all the info s - need to decide on the very latest moment - I have some financial inconvenience ;-) and have to see how the budget is for the ticket. I will buy my ticket for Brooklyn the very last moment. Actually, if you all booked in the Marriott (I stay in NY near Times Square) why we don t meet up there at the bar ?

CU then, hopefully

Hi Sylvia- just want to clarify re meeting- you meant meeting at Marriott I'm thinking- because it's a 1/2 mile walk to the concert from my hotel and I've got to do the "will call" ticket pickup the hour before. You anad Sheila will both be so high from the 28th. I know I'll be crying from sheer intensity . There's a young man I'll check with on the other barclay post area and see if he'd want to join us for dinner- he's flying in that afternoon too.i'm in row 7 on the left. wish i'd bought VIP cause price seemed the same but live and learn- I never expected to go for closest available and don't think they'd switch it for me. Till then, Andrea
sbrownblei

Post by sbrownblei »

SylviaB wrote:Dear all, thank you so much for all the info s - need to decide on the very latest moment - I have some financial inconvenience ;-) and have to see how the budget is for the ticket. I will buy my ticket for Brooklyn the very last moment. Actually, if you all booked in the Marriott (I stay in NY near Times Square) why we don t meet up there at the bar ?

CU then, hopefully
I have 2 tickets for the MSG concert...cheap...can you use them...make me an offer.
Sheila
SylviaB

Post by SylviaB »

Hi Sheila, unfortunately I bought my ticket before I saw your offer .... unfortunately ... hope to see you anyway xxx
Sylvia

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”