Brooklyn pre-concert party featuring NEeMA!

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
MaryB

Re: Brooklyn pre-concert party featuring NEeMA!

Post by MaryB »

Sounds like this is going to be something special!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

That sounds wonderful! I so wish we were going and could attend. I hope all who are in the vicinity will take advantage of this.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
holydove

Post by holydove »

Thank you for the info, it sounds like it will be a lovely event.

We are going to the Brooklyn concert, but it takes a long time to get there from where we live, so I probably can't commit to anything before the concert; but I thought it can't hurt to ask: can anyone tell us where & what time this event will take place?

Editing: whether we can make it or not, I want to say thank you to Avi for your kind efforts in making the arrangements.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I think this is a wonderful idea! NEeMA is well worth seeing at any time but will be a special treat as a prelude to Leonard's final show.

Hopefully lots of people will sign up over the weekend to make this idea a reality.

Wendy
astranger

Post by astranger »

I'm not sure I can swing this financially so unfortunately I can't commit by the 9th
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

astranger wrote:I'm not sure I can swing this financially so unfortunately I can't commit by the 9th
Sorry to hear that Jake.

Just a thought for Avi: people might find it easier to commit if they had more information about what they would be committing to, e.g location (approx would do) and timing. It probably doesn't matter to people who are travelling to the shows and who have taken time off to do so but it might make a difference to people who live more locally and who have work and family etc commitments to organise.

Wendy

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”