NY Dec 20 Barclay MeetUp?

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
Andrea14

NY Dec 20 Barclay MeetUp?

Post by Andrea14 »

For the grand finale! I'll be arriving by train (from Fl) on the 20th & staying at Barclays Marriott. I'll have to get ticket at Will Call - not sure when they open but other than that, would like to enjoy the time before the concert sharing the joy with other devotees- I'm Ultra fan since late 60s ~this will be my first LC concert ~
astranger

Re: NY Dec 20 Barclay MeetUp?

Post by astranger »

I'll be arriving early that afternoon from Charlotte and staying at the Sheraton close by. I'm incredibly excited to meet up with any and all fans before the show! I was kind of thinking of just hanging around the venue all day as I also have to get my tickets from willcall.
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

astranger-Thrilled to hear from you, that will be great! I kept looking for a Meetup announcement for the final show and decided I just had to start it but have been surprised about no responses till you-Thanks!

I expect to get to the Marriott about the same time- I've emailed Barclay re what is earliest Will Call time & will let you know when I hear (I couldn't find that info on the Barclays site).
I think we're fortunate to be going to the final tour night, will keep in touch, Andrea

PS are you flying in?
astranger

Post by astranger »

I was also looking for one too. Thanks for taking the initiative! :) I will be flying in and arriving at La Guardia around 1:30. This is my second time seeing him after the Durham, NC concert. Never thought I'd get a chance to see him again, let alone, a first time.
singerpj

Post by singerpj »

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum. I live in San Francisco. Don't know if it's possible to get to this performance, but I'm going to try. I heard this is the last of the tour. And there are no others announced. Is this true? It would be a lot easier to get to one after this holiday season. Thanks for your quick response!
singerpj

Post by singerpj »

If I can make this happen, I, too, would looooove to meetup with devotees!
astranger

Post by astranger »

singerpj wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum. I live in San Francisco. Don't know if it's possible to get to this performance, but I'm going to try. I heard this is the last of the tour. And there are no others announced. Is this true? It would be a lot easier to get to one after this holiday season. Thanks for your quick response!
As of now there have not been any dates, or a tour, confirmed for 2013 but given Leonard's admission he plans on touring for the next couple of years I imagine we will have dates announced in the near future?
singerpj wrote:If I can make this happen, I, too, would looooove to meetup with devotees!
We'll have to coordinate something! I'll be arriving in the afternoon of the 20th and might just hang out at the venue waiting for more "friends" to arrive!

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”