CONCERT REPORT: Portland, OR - November 11, 2012

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
holydove

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Portland, OR - November 11, 2012

Post by holydove »

oldfan, thank you for your beautiful, heartfelt report. I'm very glad you were able to be there & to be so close to Leonard, & immersed in the exquisite energy of his presence & the incomparable music. I think your son will also benefit from the beautiful healing energy that you brought back with you.

I really want to thank everyone who has posted reports in this thread - they are all very beautiful, & it has been so uplifting to read about the joy that everyone clearly felt at this concert, & the outpouring of all the love from the audience, & how happy Leonard was to be there.

And thank you to Arlene & everyone else who posted the great videos & audio clips. I know we will be enjoying those many times over. And thank you to Linda for posting the lovely reviews, which are also a pleasure to read.
lizzytysh

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Portland, OR - November 11, 2012

Post by lizzytysh »

We saw Leonard in 2010 in Las Vegas; it was transformative. My first time to see him live, but had listened to him since I was a girl and wanted to be half crazy like Suzanne so that I, too, might be so attractive.
Such a beautiful expression.

I'm so happy for you that your daughter was able and willing to afford you this clearly needed respite during such a difficult time in your life, oldfan... and that your seats were so close.

I'm praying for Leonard to speak A Thousand Kisses Deep in Detroit... and for him to give the four priestly blessings at the end, wherein those of us who are alone, even to the extent of lacking family are both validated and included, even in our solitude, as he wishes peace for us, as well. Life can be so difficult, can't it, oldfan.

Thank you for the beauty of your report and your heart everywhere in it. My very best wishes for your son's recovery.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”