North American Tour Merch

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
Mabeanie1

Re: North American Tour Merch

Post by Mabeanie1 »

The poster is $20. I had no problem taking a tube in to the Boston venue but be warned: the poster is on very thick card so you will either need a very wide tube or do what I did and wrap the poster around the tube.

Wendy
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

There were gold tone rings in Boston :D
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

MaryB wrote:There were gold tone rings in Boston :D
......... but they had silver again at Madison Square Garden!

Wendy
Bromo

Post by Bromo »

Mabeanie1 wrote:The poster is $20. I had no problem taking a tube in to the Boston venue but be warned: the poster is on very thick card so you will either need a very wide tube or do what I did and wrap the poster around the tube.

Wendy
Thank you Wendy.

Thomas
dari

Post by dari »

Has anyone ever bought anything from Leonard Cohen European shop online. I ordered two more Cups of Longing several days ago and then just noticed that the money was returned to my PayPal account with no explanation from the company. I have emailed them and I am awaiting an answer.

I am editing this to add that I finally received an email telling me the cups have shipped. I guess they will recharge my account because they said it's been paid for and I called PayPal and they said the merchant will mostly likely notice and recharge your account. If a merchant doesn't claim a charge within a certain amount of days PayPal cancels the transaction and these people took a very long time for an online business.

Kind Regards,
Dari
hanny

Post by hanny »

Has there been any vinyl LPs on sale at the merch table during any of the recent dates? I'm on the hunt for a few of Leonard's albums on vinyl and am hoping they have them at the shows.

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”