Meet Up in Boston

Concert reports, reviews, links, set lists - and meetup information + meetup reports
honey604

Re: Meet Up in Boston

Post by honey604 »

Hello Hydrogal.

I wish I could join you all on the 15th, but alas, cannot. A good friend and I will be in attendance on the 16th and I am giddy with anticipation. I went to Leonard's performance at the same venue, a big beautiful old theater, in 2009. It was magic and I'll never forget it. I hope you enjoy Boston while you're up in these parts.

Honey604
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

9 Days.... :D
Hydrogal

Post by Hydrogal »

Honey604 so sorry we are going to miss you on the 15th.

Catherine--yes!! 9 more days (well 10 for me as I am going to the concert on the 16th) But I can't believe it is so close now.

I was wondering if we could get a 'show of hands' for who will be at the Revere on the 15th.
This is what I have:
Catherine -coolfadda 2
Barbara & Rick --Hydrogal 2
Joy --Joyezekiel 1
Rachel -- Holydove 1
Avi -- Brightnow 2
Mary --MaryB 1
Lori -- Pomona 1
Did I miss anyone? Any significant others?
Barbara
we are so lightly here
it is in love that we are born--in love we disappear

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Hi Barbara, you beat me to the list... I think holydove is x 2 and there is Dan too (merganser) so add 2 more to our motley crew. :D
holydove

Post by holydove »

coolfadda wrote:Hi Barbara, you beat me to the list... I think holydove is x 2 and there is Dan too (merganser) so add 2 more to our motley crew. :D
Yes, my husband will be there too - thank you, Catherine.
Vlastik

Post by Vlastik »

Please, count me in for Saturday, too. :)

Vlasta
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

We would be delighted if you join us Vlasta. As mentioned in a really early post by both Barbara & myself this is going to be a very casual meetup albait at a not so casual place!! The mix of people and place should work well though don't you think? Everyone is welcome. See you all soon, Catherine :D
Vlastik

Post by Vlastik »

Yes, I think so. :D I am staying in Revere so it is very comfortable :) See you soon. Vlasta
Hydrogal

Meet Up in Boston

Post by Hydrogal »

Vlasta, so glad you will be joining us!

Barbara
Barbara
we are so lightly here

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Hydrogal wrote:Honey604 so sorry we are going to miss you on the 15th.

Catherine--yes!! 9 more days (well 10 for me as I am going to the concert on the 16th) But I can't believe it is so close now.

I was wondering if we could get a 'show of hands' for who will be at the Revere on the 15th.
This is what I have:
Catherine -coolfadda 2
Barbara & Rick --Hydrogal 2
Joy --Joyezekiel 1
Rachel -- Holydove 1
Avi -- Brightnow 2
Mary --MaryB 1
Lori -- Pomona 1
Did I miss anyone? Any significant others?
Please add 2 more hands! Chris and I will be joining the group on the 15th!

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
Hydrogal

Meet Up in Boston

Post by Hydrogal »

That is great Leonard. 2 more....yea!! Looking forward to meeting you and yours.

Barbara
Barbara
we are so lightly here

leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Barbara, what time is the group planning to meet?

Leonard from Montreal

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
Hydrogal

Post by Hydrogal »

Leonard from Montreal -- Our meet up is going to be quite informal-- in the Emerald Lounge in the Revere Hotel from approx 5PM to 6:30 PM. Drinks, appetizers and good conversation in the bar area. There is also a restaurant available if anyone would like to plan for dinner. Rick and I are not attending the concert on the 15th; we are going on the 16th. I see from your signature that you will be attending both--right?
Barbara
we are so lightly here

leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Hydrogal wrote:Leonard from Montreal -- Our meet up is going to be quite informal-- in the Emerald Lounge in the Revere Hotel from approx 5PM to 6:30 PM. Drinks, appetizers and good conversation in the bar area. There is also a restaurant available if anyone would like to plan for dinner. Rick and I are not attending the concert on the 15th; we are going on the 16th. I see from your signature that you will be attending both--right?
Yes...by luck of the pre-sale- twice!

Look forward to meeting you and the others over drinks!

Leonard from Montreal

coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Hi everyone. Just a final roll call for the meet up in the Revere. Barbara & Rick (Hydrogal), Me & Robert (coolfadda), Joy (joyezekiel), Rachel & 1 (Holydove), Avi &1(brightnow), Mary (maryb), Lori (pomoni), Dan (merganser), Vastik, Leonard & Chris (leonardfrom montreal). So, 15 I think but if you are reading this and want to join us we would love to see you. I popped down to the Revere to see what the place was like - the lounge was closed so cant really tell you anything. I had a coffee in the dining room and the staff were really pleasent. It is only a 5 min( slow) walk to The Wang from there so all good. The weather is getting very cold here (but I'm from Ireland so maybe its not cold by American standards!). Maybe a local could post a more accurate picture.. anyway,looking forward to seeing you all soon, Catherine

Return to “USA & CANADA 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”