How to reach a human at AEG Live?

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
Pomona

How to reach a human at AEG Live?

Post by Pomona »

Hello Friends,
My Boston VIP package was left on the front porch (without protective plastic bag) just prior to 24 hours of snow and rain storms.
Lithograph & Tour Book destroyed by water. :cry:

I left message at LeonardCohenVIP@aeglive.com, as well as a message on AEG Live's answering machine. No responses.
(I offered to return the 2 damaged items for replacements.) Anyone have a way to reach a live human at AEG Live?
Thanks so much for any advice you can offer.
- Lori
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
bruce schmaltz

Re: How to reach a human at AEG Live?

Post by bruce schmaltz »

Help
We bought two diamond VIP packages on May 12, 2012 for Leonard Cohen's concert Nov. 16th 2012 in Calgary Alberta, Canada .It is Jan 2013 and we have yet to recieve our VIP packages. We contacted ticketmaster at 877-4-484-7858 they told us to go to this website. Is there a way to find out if a package was mailed at our box number. it's is very frustration to pay $575. each thru Ticketmaster and not receiving our marchandise and no contact. Where to go next? We hope that we can resolve that
Bruce
MarieM

Re: How to reach a human at AEG Live?

Post by MarieM »

Bruce, send me the email addy you used and the name you used to purchase the VIP packages. My email is megan2c2b@aol.com. We have a contact at AEG who is looking into all the names we are forwarding who have not received their packages.

Here is a discussion of what we know so far: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=33128
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”