Gift Bags

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
erroneous

Gift Bags

Post by erroneous »

I purchased a couple of VIP packages and am wondering about the 'gift bags'. Does this mean the bag will have some sort of Cohen goodies in it? Or is it simply a reusable bag? I know these gift bags have been offered on previous tours so I figured some of you could shed some light on this for me.

Kind regards,
Erroneous
MarieM

Re: Gift Bags

Post by MarieM »

The gift bag contains Cohen merchandise. The merchandise in the gift bags over the previous tour changed so we can't be sure what this gift bag will contain. It is merchandise especially produced for the gift bag and not for sale at the merchandise tables at the venues.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
erroneous

Re: Gift Bags

Post by erroneous »

Very good to hear. I had seen on another thread about the '09 tour that someone had posted pictures of a Cohen blanket, keychain, journal & more. I was hoping I could expect some sort of goodies of a similar fashion instead of just a bag. However, with the perfect seats I was able to get by buying a diamond VIP package at the precise moment the forum presale started, heck, I would have been happy with nothing but those seats. I am awaiting the experience of a lifetime that is to come with front row center seats at the US tour kickoff. Last tour I was 2nd row and 4th row at each night in Austin, but to have the best seats in the house is something I'll always remember.

It also sounds like on the last tour many people received these gift bags a while after the actual show date they bought tickets for. I will have to learn patience. Not only for the wonderful upcoming concert performance, but also to see what sort of goodies are in my goody bags.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”