FIND/SELL VIP BAGS AND/OR LITHOGRAPHS FROM OLD IDEAS TOUR

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
Kenadian

Re: FIND/SELL VIP BAGS AND/OR LITHOGRAPHS FROM OLD IDEAS TOU

Post by Kenadian »

mutti wrote:I am not used to EBAY so would you mind telling me what you mean by 'in your store' under user…
It's here, but nothing new (different numbered posters) other than the Elm Street Magazine.
http://stores.ebay.ca/My-Storage-Locker-2014?_rdc=1

I was going to put all of the Cohen stuff in the first one but they limited me to 10 items/$1,000 until established or some crap. hehehe

I do have numbered LA, Oakland, SJ, Detroit, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and not numbered 2010 Victoria and Vancouver ones which I have uncovered so far but can't list. I don't know why I bought so many... Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Nice to hear from you :-)

Cheers,
Kenadian
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.
mutti

Post by mutti »

Thanks Ken
Hope to see you down the road one day again!
He's got me singing so its always possible.
Good luck with your EBay sales…there sure are some interesting things there.
Cheers!
Leslie
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
Kenadian

Post by Kenadian »

I have 2 more of these Diamond VIP packages available:
Leonard Cohen Diamond VIP 2012 Tour Package Ltd Ed. "Come gather" #19/50 Portland, OR (Theatre in the Clouds)
Leonard Cohen Diamond VIP 2012 Tour Package Ltd Ed. #46/75 ChicagolRosemont, IL (Akoo Theatre)

$225 gets one and I'll cover the Canada or US shipping.

I still have 3, complete and not used, Diamond VIP packages available, same deal as above.
For the rest of the world, if you are interested, I'll get you a shipping quote and likely split it with you.

San Jose - "You can't emerge" lithograph #2/100
San Jose - "You can't emerge" lithograph #50/100
San Jose - "Come gather" lithograph #51/100

Cheers,
Ken
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”