FIND/SELL VIP BAGS AND/OR LITHOGRAPHS FROM OLD IDEAS TOUR

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
MarieM

FIND/SELL VIP BAGS AND/OR LITHOGRAPHS FROM OLD IDEAS TOUR

Post by MarieM »

This thread is for the selling and buying of 2012 VIP package gift bags and lithographs. Here are the rules:

You must be a forum member to buy or sell.

This thread is not for commercial advertising, for selling any other merchandise or for selling tickets. Only 2012 VIP package gift bags and lithographs can be sold here.

This thread is for information only. All communication between seller and buyer should be done by email or in PMs.

Buying and selling the 2012 VIP package gift bags and lithographs is done at your own risk. The Forum is not responsible for any abuse. Please inform us if you notice any signs of suspicious behavior.

The VIP package gift bags do not include the tour program or the commemorative lanyard. If a seller includes one or both of these items in his offer, he must do so at no additional cost to the buyer.

VIP package pricing and ticket pricing varies across the venues. Therefore, we cannot set a specific price ceiling. Consequently, all sellers must explain in detail their asking price. This means you must indicate the cost of your VIP package, the price of a regular ticket in the section you are sitting and all the fees you were charged. Plug those figures into this formula:

VIP Package cost - (Ticket price + Fees) = Seller's asking price for Gift Bag (or Gift Bag and Lithograph)

If you have a Diamond VIP Package, which includes the gift bag and lithograph, and you are selling only the lithograph or only the gift bag merchandise (or a portion of the merchandise), you must set your asking price somewhere less than the "Seller's asking price for Gift Bag."

No seller may offer their gift bag or lithograph over this price ceiling except sellers may charge a reasonable fee for shipping and insurance to send the item(s) to the buyer.

All sellers must individually list all the merchandise that are part of the gift bag they are selling. Failure to list the merchandise individually will result in your post being deleted. All merchandise must be listed because it is possible that the merchandise in the gift bags may change. Buyers need to be aware of what they are buying and be certain that the seller has not decided to withhold an item from the gift bag.

Sellers may withhold items from the gift bag for their own use. However, they should reduce their asking price accordingly and as stated above, individually list the merchandise they are selling.

Once you have sold or bought your items, please edit your message to indicate that the deal is done.

Let the buying and selling begin!
Marie
Speaking Cohen
LopezMccauley

Re: FIND/SELL GIFT BAGS AND/OR LITHOGRAPHS FROM OLD IDEAS TO

Post by LopezMccauley »

I am interested in buying a Diamond package lithograph -- from anyone selling -- but especially from the Boston show if possible.

I bought two tickets to the Boston show, Center Orch Row B, at the regular $253/each price.

Didn't want to end up with two VIP packages, so hoping to buy someone else's "extra" litho.

Thanks!
POZEST

Post by POZEST »

This is whats in a Diamond VIP Merchandise Package (Note: These lithographs are for Nov. 1 Austin, and only one lithograph per package)

http://pozest.com/LC/lcaustin.html

I have two Diamond VIP Package Merchandises for sale(with everything they came with) for the following dates:
AUSTIN, NOV. 1 (2 of 4 sold)
PORTLAND, OREGON (Both SOLD)
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA (Both SOLD)

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE CONTENTS:

. One Ultra-Exclusive, Limited Edition Leonard Cohen Tour Lithograph :
- Limited Edition Lithograph Created Exclusively for the "Old Ideas World Tour 2012"
- Limited Edition Lithograph Based Upon Original Artwork by Leonard Cohen
- Each Limited Edition Lithograph Individually Numbered and Features Leonard Cohen's Printed Signature
- Each Limited Edition Lithograph Includes the Specific Tour Date, City and Venue
- Each Limited Edition Lithograph Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
- All Limited Edition Lithographs Printed on Heavy Weight, Acid-Free Fine Art Paper

. Exclusive Leonard Cohen VIP Merchandise (exclusive for package purchasers):
- One Exclusive 2012 Tour Tote Bag
-One Exclusive Leonard Pouch/Cash Bag
- One Souvenir Leonard Cohen Tour Program
- One Commemorative Leonard Cohen VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
- One hardbound Journal
-One Handkerchief with LC Monogram
-One Iron On Patch

Using the formula: VIP Package cost - (Ticket price + Fees) = Seller's asking price for Gift Bag (or Gift Bag and Lithograph)

San Jose(per package): $575 - $278.25 = $296.75 (Will take $250.00 to just keep all my packages at $250.00)

Portland(per package): $500 - $250 = $250

Austin 11/1/12(per package): $500 - $250 = $250
I have two availabe and you can purchase one or two of the packages.

I will ship by Flat Rate Medium Box Priority US Mail($14.00) or International Flat Rate Medium Box Priority Mail($50.00) with Insurance & delivery confirmation.
These are along the prices that http://www.usps.com the Postal Service charges.

You can private message me here or email me at omenous21@gmail.com

Thanks.
Last edited by POZEST on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
surfergirl

Post by surfergirl »

I have two Diamond VIPs for Los Angeles, and I really need only one of the gift bags (whatever it is -- do we get one?) a tour program, and one litho. I think the only thing I'd really want to keep is the lanyard laminate thing! I'm a real sucker for the lanyards! :roll:

Since I am horrible at math, if you want them and want to tell me how much these extras are (I can't figure it out like the last poster), plus how much it will cost to send it to you, let me know.

Surfergirl.
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

I have one Diamond VIP package from BOSTON, Dec. 15th show, & would like to sell gift bag & lithograph.

Included are:

- One Lithograph (Come gather, Boston, MA), 12" W x 15 1/4" H

- Black Moleskine notebook, 5 1/4" W x 8 1/4"H; cover features a golden image of Leonard, with his words, "stop writing everything down" (The notebook's plastic shrinkwrap was removed so I could photograph it properly. The notebook is untouched.)

- Canvas tote bag, 17 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H (not including straps) x 6" D. The strap "drop" length is ~ 15"

- Zippered canvas bag, 10 1/2" W x 6 1/2" H

- VIP card / badge; blue/green guitar on one side; flip side features tour logo + "2012 North American VIP" (card can be attached to a lanyard, though lanyard not included)

- Iron-on / sew-on tour logo patch

(Note: there is no "L.C." handkerchief in this package.)

All items come from a smoke free & pet free home.

CONDITION DESCRIPTION: All items are new and in excellent condition. Paid $500, though actual cost - on ticket - is $253.75.
Will sell gift bag & lithograph for $245 plus shipping.
Thanks!
- Lori
Last edited by Pomona on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Lori

See post from LopezMccauley above. They're looking for a Diamond package litho from Boston. Don't know if you would be willing to split your offer?

General point: it's always worth reading through the thread before posting here (or in the tickets for sale etc threads). You never know: there may be someone who has just what your looking for, be it merchandise, tickets or the desire to buy merchandise or tickets.

Wendy
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

Thanks so much, Wendy.
I did see the post from LopezMcCauley, but thought it would be best to post my offer.
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
velvet

Post by velvet »

I would be interested in a diamond package from the Toronto, Ontario shows. I just need one, but needed two tickets. Based on the formula this would be worth about $280? I would prefer local pickup somewhere in the Toronto area if possible, but would pay for insured shipping if need be.

Thanks!
nychas

Post by nychas »

Hello:

I will have 2 complete sets of Diamond VIP Package merchandise for the Brooklyn Show to sell. Package was $550.00 minus $285.75 for ticket + fees = $264.25 for each set of merchandise. I will include everything:

One Ultra-Exclusive, Limited Edition Leonard Cohen Tour Lithograph
Limited Edition Lithograph Created Exclusively for the “Old Ideas World Tour 2012”
Limited Edition Lithograph Based Upon Original Artwork by Leonard Cohen
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Individually Numbered and Features Leonard Cohen’s Printed Signature
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Includes the Specific Tour Date, City and Venue
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
All Limited Edition Lithographs Printed on Heavy Weight, Acid-Free Fine Art Paper
+
Exclusive Leonard Cohen VIP Merchandise:
One Exclusive Leonard Gift Bag (Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Package Purchasers)
One Souvenir Leonard Cohen Tour Program
One Commemorative Leonard Cohen VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

US resident’s priority mail would be $15.00.
For those outside the US, the least expensive shipping option would be the US Postal service at $50.00 US.

If I knew where it was I'd include a used Leonard eating a banana T-shirt since I am pretty sure it wouldn't fit anymore.
LopezMccauley

Post by LopezMccauley »

Following the thread, still interested in the lithograph (and perhaps rest of the diamond merch, if need be)curious to see the print at this point.

Has anyone seen the artwork and/or have any idea of the size?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

LopezMccauley wrote:Following the thread, still interested in the lithograph (and perhaps rest of the diamond merch, if need be)curious to see the print at this point.

Has anyone seen the artwork and/or have any idea of the size?
See pomona / Lori's post above - selling a full set of Boston merchandise.

Wendy
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Boston VIP merchandise

TWO SETS OF DIAMOND PACKAGE MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE.

I live in Boston and will be able to hand deliver on receipt, at the Wang, or ship, if preferable, .

Costs to follow the Marie Mazur rules.

Leonard from Montreal
Last edited by leonardmtl on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
holydove

Post by holydove »

I will be selling 2 sets of merchandise:

Diamond VIP package - Boston

Diamond VIP package - Montreal

I don't have the packages yet, but they will each be about $250. I would prefer to sell whole sets, but will break them up if necessary.
brianh55

Post by brianh55 »

Hi,

Diamond VIP Packages available for Madison Square Garden, Wang Theater in Boston and Rosemont Chicago. I purchased 2 tickets for each show, so 2 packages available for each venue: $235 per package (DOES NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE PERFORMANCE).\

Please Note: Packages have not yet been shipped by AEG, but I will ship as soon as I receive them. Not looking to split up the contents.

Please email if interested.

Contents listed below
One Ultra-Exclusive, Limited Edition Leonard Cohen Tour Lithograph
Limited Edition Lithograph Created Exclusively for the “Old Ideas World Tour 2012”
Limited Edition Lithograph Based Upon Original Artwork by Leonard Cohen
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Individually Numbered and Features Leonard Cohen’s Printed Signature
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Includes the Specific Tour Date, City and Venue
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
All Limited Edition Lithographs Printed on Heavy Weight, Acid-Free Fine Art Paper
Exclusive Leonard Cohen VIP Merchandise
One Exclusive Leonard Gift Bag (Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Package Purchasers)
One Souvenir Leonard Cohen Tour Program
One Commemorative Leonard Cohen VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
mutti

Post by mutti »

Now sold :D
Last edited by mutti on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”