New Austin TX member

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
priscillapromises

New Austin TX member

Post by priscillapromises »

As a new member, should I expect to receive the presale code for the opening show in Austin TX? (... gotta' have faith...)
MarieM

Re: AUSTIN TX USA presale code?

Post by MarieM »

priscillapromises wrote:Leonard Cohen Pre-Sale -- is there a code for the AUSTIN TX USA presale. I think it already started! Yikes!
Austin presale begins Monday, May 14 at 10am Austin time. Here's the info:

Oct 31: AUSTIN, TX, Bass Concert Hall. Presale C. Public sale May 18 at 10 am. Seller Paciolan
PRESALE GROUP C: From 10 am Monday, May 14 to 10 pm on Tuesday May 15 (exclusive time), will continue with other presales until 10 pm on Thursday May 17.
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991

The presale password and link will be posted in a thread in this section:
viewforum.php?f=71

Also read this post for further info:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001#p305264
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Re: New Austin TX member

Post by MarieM »

priscillapromises wrote:As a new member, should I expect to receive the presale code for the opening show in Austin TX? (... gotta' have faith...)
The password won't be mailed to you, if that is what you meant by "receive." But you can get the password and link to the Austin concert on this Forum. See viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32047#p305937

And welcome.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
priscillapromises

Post by priscillapromises »

thank you!

(message "received"!) :)
texasguy

Post by texasguy »

I'm a fan from Texas and will be in attendance for the Austin show as well! Thanks for the info.
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

texasguy wrote:I'm a fan from Texas and will be in attendance for the Austin show as well! Thanks for the info.
Wow! I didn't think there was anyone else in Texas who'd ever heard of Leonard Cohen (other than those I've already indoctrinated, of course!)

Welcome! And hope to meet you sometime......
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
GraceC

Post by GraceC »

I'm in New Mexico and will be traveling to Austin for LC's concert. First, gotta git ma ticket.. :D
Hoping we can get a group together to meet.
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

My wife, Anne & I are coming down from Wisconsin. We've always wanted to visit Austin so this is a great excuse! Hope to see many of you there.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Joe Way wrote:My wife, Anne & I are coming down from Wisconsin. We've always wanted to visit Austin so this is a great excuse! Hope to see many of you there.

Joe
It'll be great to meet you (given that we couldn't make Madison as hoped). Austin is a GREAT place to visit, with plenty of live music venues, restaurants, galleries, and even places to walk (unusual in Texas!)

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
GraceC

Post by GraceC »

I'm planning on flying in the day before the concert. Any suggestions on a nearby hotel? I'll need to use public transportation to and from Bass Concert Hall. Thanks!!!!
findingtime

Post by findingtime »

The Mansion at Judge's Hill is walking distance. Never stayed there (I live in Austin), but I'd suggest you check it out. Even if pricey, the transportation savings could be worth it. Downside: Don't expect a free shuttle from the airport. It's kind of a boutique hotel; a converted mansion in its second or third incarnation as a commercial space. Otherwise, google for hotel/motels near University of Texas campus. Bass Concert Hall is a university facility.
GraceC

Post by GraceC »

Thanks for the suggestion. Will check it out.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”