About ticket pricing

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
lizzytysh

Re: About ticket pricing

Post by lizzytysh »

I already did... and took Pit, Row 2, Seat 128 ... which OUGHT to be 4 sets in on Dino's side... though not positive about that :shock: :roll: ...
in any case, it is what it is... :)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I HOPE you weren't able to select your own because I didn't see that, and with mine, it's what came up TWICE... so I went with it.
~ Oscar Wilde
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

lizzytysh wrote:I HOPE you weren't able to select your own because I didn't see that, and with mine, it's what came up TWICE... so I went with it.
I hope so too Lizzy...... our internet connection was really slow this morning so I just clicked on best available and went with what I got..... Pit Row 2 123 &124. I think I might have gone for front balcony if I'd seen it, but I didn't want to risk losing the internet. But who can complain, hey?
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Well, I'm just glaaaaad to be there!
And close enough to see the whites of their eyes.
I'm either 4 seats over or 8 seats over from the center, but I believe it's 4.
~ Oscar Wilde
dragnsteph

Post by dragnsteph »

I got my tickets for Austin, and am really happy :) Am unemployed right now, so I didn't feel I could go for the higher price tiers, but I did select the $90 seats and managed to score two in Row W Orchestra -- just a bit left of center. Compared them to what I would have gotten with the Sapphire VIP (which I could only have afforded one of) and they were the same row, so... not bad, I think :)

So excited for this show, I saw him in Grand Prairie in 2009 and it was -easily- the best concert of my life. Will be watching to see if anyone schedules a meet-up for this show, we didn't do that in Grand Prairie last time and it would have been nice to meet some people in person!

Stephanie

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”